• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU vs. Ill State Game Thread

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Meh, weak conference and weaker OOC schedule. If you actually watched the games, you’d see that they aren’t very dominant. I see an L against MSU and definitely against JMU.

Well you know next to nothing about football, nor have watched any Bison games....the games you “claim” to have watched, have all been games where the Bison haven’t completely obliterated teams like Illinois State, UNI etc. You follow scores and post online like you actually know anything.

Fact is, 99% you have screamed the Bison are going to get beat, they end up winning.

Yeah, I watch them when I can. It’s not like your obsession with the Griz or anything, but I’ll watch if another game isn’t on. They haven’t looked impressive to me. I know that can be hard to hear for you.

The team is basically a bunch of freshman and sophomores, replaced arguably the greatest FCS coach of all time, the best FCS quarterback of all time and a senior class who went undefeated and steamrolled their way to a national championship

And all they have done is go 14-0 and statistically dominated their opponents all year. The regression from last year, especially considering the youth, has been minimal. Defensively, they might be better in some ways.

The offense that you mentioned being “regressive”, might be the best in the FCS when they are clicking on all cylinders.

They needed 4 points to win the game today. Once they were up by 9, there wasn’t any point in taking chances. Illinois State couldn’t score on them.

Yeah, they don’t look very impressive and are lucky to be where they are.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Well you know next to nothing about football, nor have watched any Bison games....the games you “claim” to have watched, have all been games where the Bison haven’t completely obliterated teams like Illinois State, UNI etc. You follow scores and post online like you actually know anything.

Fact is, 99% you have screamed the Bison are going to get beat, they end up winning.

Yeah, I watch them when I can. It’s not like your obsession with the Griz or anything, but I’ll watch if another game isn’t on. They haven’t looked impressive to me. I know that can be hard to hear for you.

The team is basically a bunch of freshman and sophomores, replaced arguably the greatest FCS coach of all time, the best FCS quarterback of all time and a senior class who went undefeated and steamrolled their way to a national championship

And all they have done is go 14-0 and statistically dominated their opponents all year. The regression from last year, especially considering the youth, has been minimal. Defensively, they might be better in some ways.

The offense that you mentioned being “regressive”, might be the best in the FCS when they are clicking on all cylinders.

They needed 4 points to win the game today. Once they were up by 9, there wasn’t any point in taking chances. Illinois State couldn’t score on them.

LMFAO...same shit came from your mouth last year. Year before that. Year before that.

Every year they are regressing, not impressive, beatable lol.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

LMFAO...same shit came from your mouth last year. Year before that. Year before that.

Every year they are regressing, not impressive, beatable lol.

Maybe if you keep posting, everyone will agree that your favorite college football team is amazing! That, or you’ll continue to reinforce the (extremely accurate) stereotype about T-Buff fans and insecurity.

Either way, keep educating us about how great an out of state, out of conference, FCS football team is.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I was planning on watching this game today, but didn’t realize they kicked off at f***[*] 6am. Glad I missed the same old dull T-Buff football. What an electric factory. No wonder they need the WWE laser show to keep the fats interested.

I like watching teams who know how to win football games.

Sorry you are bored with the winning.

Huh, that's weird that the Fargo Heated Hillbillies haven't traveled to Missoula lately. That is very odd. Oh well, I guess they just love their patsy schedule, and the fact the people voting to keep them in their Heated dome YAY! don't actually do their jobs.

I would rather lose in a battle in the Wild than win over and over in a Princess! Dome.

Keep telling yourself that as the Griz are sitting at home next weekend and are going on 20 years since they have won a National championship.

The premiere program in the state of Montana is traveling to Fargo next weekend.

Ok, Hillbilly, good luck next year when you actually play a REAL team!!! (A, One, 1)... In the Rain, probably... OH NO!!!

Feral Rat Chasers opponents' record in regular season... 62-85

Griz opponents record in regular season 87-64.

Then there's the Fargo Heated Hillbillies... 68-82.

Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
I like watching teams who know how to win football games.

Sorry you are bored with the winning.

Huh, that's weird that the Fargo Heated Hillbillies haven't traveled to Missoula lately. That is very odd. Oh well, I guess they just love their patsy schedule, and the fact the people voting to keep them in their Heated dome YAY! don't actually do their jobs.

I would rather lose in a battle in the Wild than win over and over in a Princess! Dome.

Keep telling yourself that as the Griz are sitting at home next weekend and are going on 20 years since they have won a National championship.

The premiere program in the state of Montana is traveling to Fargo next weekend.

Ok, Hillbilly, good luck next year when you actually play a REAL team!!! (A, One, 1)... In the Rain, probably... OH NO!!!

Meh....Griz couldn’t win the games when it counted and were the 4th best team in their conference.

NDSU went undefeated in the hardest conference in the FCS.

UM beat 2 playoff teams all year during the regular season and did not win a single game on the road against a ranked opponent.

NDSU beat 4 playoff teams during the regular season, two of which were on the road.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:

Meh....Griz couldn’t win the games when it counted and were the 4th best team in their conference.

UM beat 2 playoff teams all year during the regular season and did not win a single game on the road against a ranked opponent.

NDSU beat 4 playoff teams during the regular season, two of which were on the road.

Meh, they just aren’t very impressive this year. There’s always next year.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hey, 2011Alumni, Thunder Buffs versus Penn State, neutral field, who ya got?

Well....

Well....

Don’t have any idea. I don’t live in fantasy land with games played between a made team against a perennial Big10 power

What’s a “made” team? Is that a mob reference?

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Yep for the Griz

The Bison are playing next week for yet another trip to the FCS national championship game against the premier team in the state of Montana.

Hope you tune in! Really like the fact that Montana State has brought some prominence back to the state of Montana. Good to see a team who knows what it takes to play on the main stage.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Don’t have any idea. I don’t live in fantasy land with games played between a made team against a perennial Big10 power

*Made up

Oh, gotcha. Thunder Buffaloes is a nickname for the NoDak Bizon. Do you think your team would beat Penn State on a neutral field?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:

Yep for the Griz

The Bison are playing next week for yet another trip to the FCS national championship game against the premier team in the state of Montana.

Hope you tune in!

That depends. Is kickoff at 9am again? I think I’m reffing a youth basketball game at 10. I don’t think the T-Buffs can stop MSU, but we shall see. Time will tell.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

*Made up

Oh, gotcha. Thunder Buffaloes is a nickname for the NoDak Bizon. Do you think your team would beat Penn State on a neutral field?

No I don’t think so. The last team I was a part of lost in 9 man playoffs and we are all definitely past our prime now.

Currently I don’t have a team.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

*Made up

No I don’t think so. The last team I was a part of lost in 9 man playoffs and we are all definitely past our prime now.

Oh, I meant the Bisons. Afraid to say yes, I see. Haha!

Would it really matter if a team goes 34-0, wins every game by 3 pts and gets multiple Nat'l Championships?

Do the Cats have a chance. I say yes.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:

Griz play in the outside, not in the Heated Hillbillydome. But, that's just a fact, not a complaint. The observation is, the MVFC isn't even as good as the CAA.

Rankings don't mean much, with the Hillbillies having the 10th ranked strength of schedule, and Kennesaw State being ranked #4 for much of the season after beating 2 NAIA teams.

Now, you can say why your conference is the best. I could care less about the Big Sky, I wish the Griz weren't in a conference.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Oh, I meant the Bisons. Afraid to say yes, I see. Haha!

No clue. Haven’t watched Penn State play.

Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Griz play in the outside, not in the Heated Hillbillydome. But, that's just a fact, not a complaint. The observation is, the MVFC isn't even as good as the CAA.

Rankings don't mean much, with the Hillbillies having the 10th ranked strength of schedule, and Kennesaw State being ranked #4 for much of the season after beating 2 NAIA teams.

Now, you can say why your conference is the best. I could care less about the Big Sky, I wish the Griz weren't in a conference.

What is even your point? You constantly have these ramblings that make literally no sense.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Cuervohola said:

What is even your point? You constantly have these ramblings that make literally no sense.

It doesn't make sense to you... That's all anybody needs to know.

Back