• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU at Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CivgFEgvmYm/?igshid=NDRkN2NkYzU=

Is this really from the athletic department? Are they seriously putting out fan art like this for being tied for something after getting beat by FORTY and giving up TEN touchdowns? It looks like a Kobe mural.

I assume the Cats lead the nation by giving up 10 TD's last weekend. Lots of opportunity there for art.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CivgFEgvmYm/?igshid=NDRkN2NkYzU=

Is this really from the athletic department? Are they seriously putting out fan art like this for being tied for something after getting beat by FORTY and giving up TEN touchdowns? It looks like a Kobe mural.
You have to admit that 7 rushing TDs in 3 games is really damn impressive considering, at least according to Hooked via Bobcat Nation, has definitively left the program and is no longer in Bozeman. Incredible really. Has to be a record.

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You have to admit that 7 rushing TDs in 3 games is really damn impressive considering, at least according to Hooked via Bobcat Nation, has definitively left the program and is no longer in Bozeman. Incredible really. Has to be a record.

I don't know anything about what goes on at Bobcat Nation, but I know it's incredibly lame to make tribute art for stats three games into a season. I understand why they did it for morale after the 10 touchdown game, but it's still lame.

mthoopsfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I assume the Cats lead the nation by giving up 10 TD's last weekend. Lots of opportunity there for art.

A picture of the defense with their silhouettes imposed. Caption: Bobcat Defense--10 TDs in one game--1st in FCS.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

I don't know anything about what goes on at Bobcat Nation, but I know it's incredibly lame to make tribute art for stats three games into a season. I understand why they did it for morale after the 10 touchdown game, but it's still lame.
You're definitely missing out over there. Good action. Anyway, how's this one? Any better?
https://twitter.com/MSUBobcats_FB/status/1573401853173575681?t=RvjsD0h3wNyPbKF6cFOfBQ&s=19

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You're definitely missing out over there. Good action. Anyway, how's this one? Any better?
https://twitter.com/MSUBobcats_FB/status/1573401853173575681?t=RvjsD0h3wNyPbKF6cFOfBQ&s=19

Good grief. They just can't get out of their own way, can they?

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

Man that's harsh. I thought you would be pleased about no holding pond.

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No, it's just stupid looking. A "2" and a "4" with a studio shot of a player in between and sixx +s for absolutely no reason to inform people of the time/date. People have clocks. I like how they underlined "HOURS", though. Nobody would've known the units of time without that emphasis.

Garrizz, homeboy and HOURS need hats, STAT.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

No, it's just stupid looking. A "2" and a "4" with a studio shot of a player in between and sixx +s for absolutely no reason to inform people of the time/date. People have clocks. I like how they underlined "HOURS", though. Nobody would've known the units of time without that emphasis.

Good lord....the cats suck in every conceivable category.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Good lord....the cats suck in every conceivable category.
Ah em. Not rushing TDs by a backup QB.

6ui2gg.jpg

wwwingman said:
ABQCat said:
Ah em. Not rushing TDs by a backup QB.

Because.. and get this.. it’s your only option at this point..
Wait a minute. Are you saying Chambers is the only option? If so, the only reason I'm posting on this thread is because some grizzidiot said Mellott is the only option.

Perhaps you're saying QB run is our only option? We'll let me give you a quick history lesson. We beat you every year under Choate without a QB who could throw. After not losing for 6 calendar years, we roll into Missoula with a kid that was throw-first, and guess what, yup you guessed it, we lost. Then we put in a run-first kid from Butte and he's unstoppable all the way to the Natty. A freakish injury knocks him out as he was shredding NDSU in his first drive, and we sub in a throw-first QB. Do I need to say it? We lost.

More history: we got Prukop hurt right before the Brawl one year and subbed in Jake Bleskin. Guess what happened. We lost.

Anyone who actually watched the OSU game last week will know for a fact that when House committed to the QB run, we were actually very effective.

The fact that this team is committing to the QB run as I pointed out in the Who Gives a Shit thread should scare the shit out of everyone. Conventional schemes obviously have not worked in the first three games, and the this team is making a change. It should scare the shit out of PR who is attempting some weak-ass smack on how many throwing TDs we have. Doesn't matter. It should scare the shit out marceag who is trying to hide behind some stupid #15 ranking and past history. Doesn't matter.

Up to the point if/when one or both of the two-headed monster becomes hobbled, we will continue to slice through defenses like a hot knife through butter. This is quite simply the team's identity. The Bobcat QBs have averaged 750 rushing yards a season since 2010. This is who we are. Be warned.

ABQCat said:
wwwingman said:
Wait a minute. Are you saying Chambers is the only option? If so, the only reason I'm posting on this thread is because some grizzidiot said Mellott is the only option.

Perhaps you're saying QB run is our only option? We'll let me give you a quick history lesson. We beat you every year under Choate without a QB who could throw. After not losing for 6 calendar years, we roll into Missoula with a kid that was throw-first, and guess what, yup you guessed it, we lost. Then we put in a run-first kid from Butte and he's unstoppable all the way to the Natty. A freakish injury knocks him out as he was shredding NDSU in his first drive, and we sub in a throw-first QB. Do I need to say it? We lost.

More history: we got Prukop hurt right before the Brawl one year and subbed in Jake Bleskin. Guess what happened. We lost.

Anyone who actually watched the OSU game last week will know for a fact that when House committed to the QB run, we were actually very effective.

The fact that this team is committing to the QB run as I pointed out in the Who Gives a Shit thread should scare the shit out of everyone. Conventional schemes obviously have not worked in the first three games, and the this team is making a change. It should scare the shit out of PR who is attempting some weak-ass smack on how many throwing TDs we have. Doesn't matter. It should scare the shit out marceag who is trying to hide behind some stupid #15 ranking and past history. Doesn't matter.

Up to the point if/when one or both of the two-headed monster becomes hobbled, we will continue to slice through defenses like a hot knife through butter. This is quite simply the team's identity. The Bobcat QBs have averaged 750 rushing yards a season since 2010. This is who we are. Be warned.

Way too many words to agree.

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Fuck that noise, I never said anything like that. One of your own ass tard fans claimed that one. Go find the thread and see for yourself. You cat fans are all ignorant fucks. You can come back and apologize when you find it or get the fuck out of here.

ABQCat said:
wwwingman said:

Methinks who you are was best illustrated by your defensive performance.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

Way too many words to agree.

I’ve attended shorter 3-day conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back