• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU at Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
dupuyer griz said:
griz4life said:
I really want MSU ranked in the top 5 when the Griz play them. I'd like to see EWU ranked in the top 10 when they get to Missoula. Only one of these things is likely.

I guess that’s where we’re different. I’d like to see msu ranked in the bottom 5 ALWAYS.
Yup, me too.

Griz Addict said:
EWU 52 Shats 34
I'm not a fan of either team, but EWU hasn't really showed me much this year so far. Why do you think they are that much better than MSU?

I would think that game may be a toss up at EWU.

A really interesting game, outside of WSU/Davis, will be NAU hosting UI.

ewu was off and they probably really needed play time against even a dII team and scats got it handed to them and probably wished they were off so I guess I am going to say msu by 3 24-21

oldrunner said:
Griz Addict said:
EWU 52 Shats 34
I'm not a fan of either team, but EWU hasn't really showed me much this year so far. Why do you think they are that much better than MSU?

Out of curiosity, what have the cats shown you? They beat up on two absolutely dog shit teams and then got rocked by Oregon State.

Eagles still can't tackle anyone, so I will take the over.

At least 75 points get scored in this one.

kittens 42
turds 38

dupuyer griz said:
oldrunner said:

Out of curiosity, what have the cats shown you? They beat up on two absolutely dog shit teams and then got rocked by Oregon State.
Point taken. That's why I think it is a toss up. I don't see EWU putting up those kind of numbers on anyone. I still think that the top 4 teams are UM, WSU, MSU, and Sac. Not in any particular order. Although, UM is looking dominant for now. It's a long season left to play, who really knows. ;)

Paytonlives said:

kittens 42
turds 38

Neither team tackles. I lost count of the number of times cat defenders failed to wrap up against OSU and instead either tried for the big hit or tried to punch/rip the ball out. I’m glad our coaches seem to put an emphasis on wrapping up and the. Letting the second or third person to make contact attempt the strip or punch out.

Proud Griz Man said:
haven't found a succinct schedule explanation yet - why is MSU at Cheney two years in a row ? ? ? ?

Haven't had 'em in Bozeman since '17 I believe. Granted we didn't play the Covid year. But feels like it's been forever.

MSU By 2 scores.
Ewu will need to really play up to beat the Bobcats and their two wildcat QB's. The 50/50 ball we back into play this week as the EWU Db's are not Beaver Db's. MSU will have over 300yds rushing and there will be several cat sightings on e-griz after the game.

I’m thinking more like 49-28 Eags. MSU’s defense is really bad, and if they get down they’ll have to pass. Yikes. I’m guessing something in the range of 12-26, 1TD, 3 INT.

Paytonlives said:

kittens 42
turds 38

I just don't know how the kittens score 40+....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back