• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Maine at EWU (Noon, ESPN2)

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:
every time I see that field it screams "LOW CLASS"

Funny, I always say it "looks financed."

I have one extra ticket for the FCS national championship game. It’s all yours if you want to fly out to Texas and watch it.

If I was there, I wouldn't walk across the street to see it. I sincerely hope they both lose, God does work in mysterious ways and I saw meteors last night.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:

I have one extra ticket for the FCS national championship game. It’s all yours if you want to fly out to Texas and watch it.

Very generous offer. No thank you. I thought fanofzoo was talking about the Cheney field when I said it looks financed.

fanofzoo said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:

If I was there, I wouldn't walk across the street to see it. I sincerely hope they both lose, God does work in mysterious ways and I saw meteors last night.

Why not? You’ll get the chance to see the premier program in the Big Sky take on a really good Bison football team.

2011BisonAlumni said:
fanofzoo said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Why not? You’ll get the chance to see the premier program in the Big Sky take on a really good Bison football team.
Yeah, but we already know the outcome.

Grizwold said:
GDTBAE. Glad u guys won but like Ursus said the rest of the stadium was more than half empty. Don't gloat on that crowd. Your stadium should have been overflowing. It wasnt!
7529, up from 5507 the week before.

Ursa Major said:
Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
https://twitter.com/LynnHickey24/status/1074022802116698112?s=09

Did you or Lynn happen to get pics from the Oil filter Towers side? Or the half-empty endzones they showed on TV?

This is like showing off you Chrysler K car to your neighbor that owns a brand new Mercedes.

Who cares about attendance it’s pretty obvious it has nothing to do with performance on the field...or recruiting for that matter...

Montana doesn’t have the battles that most FCS schools face for support so kudos to UM for capitalizing on that...but...who cares if their were 1000 or 10,000 at the game yesterday, Eags are headed to Frisco!

marceagfan5 said:
Ursa Major said:

Did you or Lynn happen to get pics from the Oil filter Towers side? Or the half-empty endzones they showed on TV?

This is like showing off you Chrysler K car to your neighbor that owns a brand new Mercedes.

Who cares about attendance it’s pretty obvious it has nothing to do with performance on the field...or recruiting for that matter...

Montana doesn’t have the battles that most FCS schools face for support so kudos to UM for capitalizing on that...but...who cares if their were 1000 or 10,000 at the game yesterday, Eags are headed to Frisco!

Marc, tell that to great day and Lynn. They're the ones pushing the narrative. The former on a rival's board.

Ursa Major said:
marceagfan5 said:
Ursa Major said:

Marc, tell that to great day and Lynn. They're the ones pushing the narrative. The former on a rival's board.

That I get...attendance is always something EWU has struggled with including yesterday, regardless of what’s posted.

marceagfan5 said:
Ursa Major said:
marceagfan5 said:
Ursa Major said:

That I get...attendance is always something EWU has struggled with including yesterday, regardless of what’s posted.

One more thing you struggle with. Voted again unanimously, the "most UGLIEST field", a god awful embarrassment to any conference.

Back