• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let’s pause

Post by Hammer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Songs to bring the Griz out
1. Badass - Saliva
2. Meaning of life - Disturbed
3. Secret Place - Megadeth

Just No - No, No and more No. Maybe you are looking for a youth movement but many younger fans can't afford the ticket prices, or simply don't give rat's ass, so building the orchestration toward them isn't going to make much of a difference. And even though I have an extensive music collection I can tell you that Saliva, Disturbed or Megadeth do not grace the collection and never will. If you wan't continued decline in Griz attendance just cue those beauties up.

sdk.catfish said:
Post by Hammer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Songs to bring the Griz out
1. Badass - Saliva
2. Meaning of life - Disturbed
3. Secret Place - Megadeth

Just No - No, No and more No. Maybe you are looking for a youth movement but many younger fans can't afford the ticket prices, or simply don't give rat's ass, so building the orchestration toward them isn't going to make much of a difference. And even though I have an extensive music collection I can tell you that Saliva, Disturbed or Megadeth do not grace the collection and never will. If you wan't continued decline in Griz attendance just cue those beauties up.
Please be accurate in your posting and notice that none of them were suggestions of mine. I don’t even know who those bands even are!

Cause we don’t have the budget to plug in someone else’s iPhone? We need new music, fewer fumbles, a pass rush and some F’n DOLA. And Monte needs to step it up too.

Buttegrizzle said:
Cause we don’t have the budget to plug in someone else’s iPhone? We need new music, fewer fumbles, a pass rush and some F’n DOLA. And Monte needs to step it up too.
Plugging in someone else's iPhone still costs money; ASCAP sees to that! :thumb:

AllWeatherFan said:
David2 used to be a roadie for Disturbed.

e57adc04b746cea012bfb01f9945e938.jpg

Back