• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let’s pause

GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Caroline being somebody is great, but it doesn't logically follow that it's false to say she is also somebody's daughter. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's necessary from a biological standpoint. Cool pic, tho!

Thoughtful assessment and, ultimately accurate. However, I didn't suggest that it was false that Caroline is somebody's daughter. She's the daughter of somebody very well-known in fact. My cool pic is a reminder that the fact that Caroline is "someone" is enough reason to respectfully decline commenting about everyone doing her.

Then, perhaps aim the cool pic at the true evil doer rather than making a semantical ricochet shot at one whose heart seeks the same end.

Namaste

Namaste at the bar.

CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:
Thoughtful assessment and, ultimately accurate. However, I didn't suggest that it was false that Caroline is somebody's daughter. She's the daughter of somebody very well-known in fact. My cool pic is a reminder that the fact that Caroline is "someone" is enough reason to respectfully decline commenting about everyone doing her.

Then, perhaps aim the cool pic at the true evil doer rather than making a semantical ricochet shot at one whose heart seeks the same end.

Namaste

Namaste at the bar.

:lol: That one's going in the chamber!

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
I'd like Bee Gees music too. Best group ever!
I just threw up in my mouth.....

#metoo
We didn't need a bunch of rap songs back then. We had to make our own rhymes, with helmet-to-helmet beats. That was back before the old Dornblaser, when we wore the old colors.
Yup, Dornblaser behind Main Hall and the Maroon and Silver.

indian-outlaw said:
the intro to kashmir, thats gladiator shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsaFBNvhceA

I agree! We could loop the Kashmir intro and build till the team entry.
Go Griz!

"Ride of the Valkyries," female Viking goddesses that brought Viking dead into Valhalla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73Z6291Pt8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Ride_of_the_Valkyrs.jpg (painting)

Also played in a scene in "Apocalypse Now."

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
I'd like Bee Gees music too. Best group ever!

#metoo
We didn't need a bunch of rap songs back then. We had to make our own rhymes, with helmet-to-helmet beats. That was back before the old Dornblaser, when we wore the old colors.

Not too many remember Old Dornblaser

Spanky2 said:
I do, participated in Interscholastic as a St. Ignatius HS sophomore. I remember those old brown buildings between Dornblaser and Main Hall.

Grizzoola said:
Spanky2 said:
I do, participated in Interscholastic as a St. Ignatius HS sophomore. I remember those old brown buildings between Dornblaser and Main Hall.
And the great all cinder track. Quite fast. I ran in the race when Randy Hyvonen from Red Lodge ran a 1:52 flat 880 and beat the state record by four seconds. Randy went on to run mid 1:40's at Stanford.

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
They're old songs, but not as old as "Thank Dog I'm a Country Boy:" "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel and "Let's Make Some Noise" by The Tubes.

Sincerely,
Old Fan

Many of the Johnny-Come-Lately fans on eGriz don't remember the real old days at the original field with the original colors when they played those jamz, along with "Necking in the Dark" by the Knitting With Dirt Band. Back then, we didn't need a bunch of "Menthols-in-the-backseat-of-a-Trans-Am" music to get us hyped. We were there as true football fans.

...and we LIKED it!
Original??? Don't you mean temporary?

I'm for "I'm Bad I'm Nationwide" by ZZ Top.

kemajic said:
Grizzoola said:
Spanky2 said:
And the great all cinder track. Quite fast. I ran in the race when Randy Hyvonen from Red Lodge ran a 1:52 flat 880 and beat the state record by four seconds. Randy went on to run mid 1:40's at Stanford.
I remember a Connie Orr, ran for Missoula County HS back then. Was that you?

Grizzoola said:
kemajic said:
Grizzoola said:
Spanky2 said:
No, I remember the name, too. But we were Class B. Hyvonen's record came over one held by Mike Stark, I believe from Polson.

Spanky2 said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

#metoo

:lol: :lol: When I was growing up going to games in the early 70's the Dornblaser on Higgins/South WAS the "Old Dornblaser".... :twisted: :twisted:

kemajic said:
Grizzoola said:
kemajic said:
Grizzoola said:
No, I remember the name, too. But we were Class B. Hyvonen's record came over one held by Mike Stark, I believe from Polson.
Kem, do you remember Deno and Frank Damaskos?

Spanky2 said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

#metoo

Even fewer remember the original Dornblaser.

CDAGRIZ said:
Spanky2 said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
#metoo

Even fewer remember the original Dornblaser.
We are few indeed

MTGRZ said:
jacobj6 said:
NEW UNI'S while you're at it too. It's 2018, not 1990 !!

They look older than 6 man class C high school garbage. Our budget has to be a little better than a 20 kid, all county high school.

Turn the TV to any real college game on saturday! Get with the program, our Uni's look tackier than most other programs practice garb.

Haslam too chicken to implement progress. Just like his fear of updating the 50 yard line from a huge black and brown tird to something that looks half way decent for the 21st century.

Their uni's are actually top of the line for college football. Personally, I love the simplicity of the current uniforms. Only change I would make is to have the front "Montana" larger. That's all. They are near perfection in my book.

Yeah, our uniforms are fantastic.

Back