• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens are going to get pounded.

VimSince03 said:
Very happy with getting a W down in SLO! Remember gentleman, no such thing as a bad win.

Grudgingly agree. Each week I think the “true” overrated State has been exposed but they keep coming back like a case of herpes. They DO find a way to win with no visible means of support and that’s admirable. I actually want them at their best when we play. It’s a Magic-Bird, Laudin-Hunt, McEnroe-Borg thing. It’s funner when the rivalry means something.

i think Sac gets exposed this weekend.

They put up 77 against a D-II school. Whoopdie-freaking-do...
Sure they “held” ASU to 19 points, but ASU’s offense suuuuuuucks.
Then they shut out UNC, who’s scored a grand total of 9 TD’s all YEAR thru six games
They gave up 34 to Fresno State and were in the game somehow despite just 12 yards rushing and 245 total offensive yards, giving up almost 500 yards
They gave up almost 500 yards of total offense to EWU and were on the verge of giving that one away before a late defensive TD sealed it.

MSU’s D is the first real FCS D they’ll have faced. I think they get exposed, and I think MSU wins (in their typically ugly, boring fashion) by 10-14 points.

AZGrizFan said:

Then they shut out UNC, who’s scored a grand total of 9 TD’s all YEAR thru six games
They gave up 34 to Fresno State and were in the game somehow despite just 12 yards rushing and 245 total offensive yards, giving up almost 500 yards
They gave up almost 500 yards of total offense to EWU and were on the verge of giving that one away before a late defensive TD sealed it.

MSU’s D is the first real FCS D they’ll have faced. I think they get exposed, and I think MSU wins (in their typically ugly, boring fashion) by 10-14 points.

THIS!!! Exsept I will make one change... If the DBs for the Cats cant resemble actual DBs, this game will be close, and VERY high scoring... Our front 4 is LEGIT against teams that dont run a triple option.... We will see, I have the Creator of egriz cousin paying off a bet, and having to come and be at the game... He has to wear Bobcat gear, and pretend to root for the CATS!!!

In reality there is a pretty good chance we both go into the Brawl with one or two losses, despite their QB issues they have a good enough running game and defense to overcome that. I'm not yet sold on Sac State and we know Davis isn't as advertised, so they might have an even easier road than suspected a month ago.

AZGrizFan said:

You’re welcome, Suck State fans. My predictions are the kiss of death, worse than Haley’s! :lol: :lol:

SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:

THIS!!! Exsept I will make one change... If the DBs for the Cats cant resemble actual DBs, this game will be close, and VERY high scoring... Our front 4 is LEGIT against teams that dont run a triple option.... We will see, I have the Creator of egriz cousin paying off a bet, and having to come and be at the game... He has to wear Bobcat gear, and pretend to root for the CATS!!!

Dang, both you guys sucked with that one.

HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:

THIS!!! Except I will make one change... If the DBs for the Cats cant resemble actual DBs, this game will be close, and VERY high scoring... Our front 4 is LEGIT against teams that dont run a triple option.... We will see, I have the Creator of egriz cousin paying off a bet, and having to come and be at the game... He has to wear Bobcat gear, and pretend to root for the CATS!!!
Dang ... it's almost over-stepping cruelty to go back and dredge up old pontifications. Think of the children!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

IdaGriz01 said:
HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:

THIS!!! Except I will make one change... If the DBs for the Cats cant resemble actual DBs, this game will be close, and VERY high scoring... Our front 4 is LEGIT against teams that dont run a triple option.... We will see, I have the Creator of egriz cousin paying off a bet, and having to come and be at the game... He has to wear Bobcat gear, and pretend to root for the CATS!!!
Dang ... it's almost over-stepping cruelty to go back and dredge up old pontifications. Think of the children!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha! In my defense AZGriz bumped this one with his comment, which I why I saw it

Back