• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens are going to get pounded.

jodcon said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
HookedonGriz said:
Wow CP with 21 unanswered points and it’s all tied up with 7 mins left. There is not a lot that scares me about the pre season champs

I was bored out of my gourd so I switched over to the Sac/EWU game... And then this game gets interesting. Crazy

What's the score in the EWU game?

It was 27-14 Sac. (I just switched back to the Cat game)

Regardless of how this game turns out I have to admit that the Bobcats r better this year than I thought.

jodcon said:
Cal Poly with 47 seconds to get in range. Not really their specialty

Boy, isn't that true...neither one of these teams seem like they can pose a passing threat...but Cal Poly had a real chance to get into field goal range...just no passing game.

Maxim said:
Regardless of how this game turns out I have to admit that the Bobcats r better this year than I thought.

Hmm. After watching this game I would say that the Cats are overrated.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Maxim said:

Hmm. After watching this game I would say that the Cats are overrated.

I agree. Great running team but their passing game is lame. Interception by Cal Poly that led to the tie game for instance

Yikes! I had felt cats were getting better each year and that this year would be no different but now I feel like they have taken a step back. Its early and maybe they will end up being really good but my overall gestalt is that even if they make the playoffs they wont go far and I think we certainly look better than them at this point.

cmtgrizzly said:
Yikes! I had felt cats were getting better each year and that this year would be no different but now I feel like they have taken a step back. Its early and maybe they will end up being really good but my overall gestalt is that even if they make the playoffs they wont go far and I think we certainly look better than them at this point.

Could be because we have a two dimensional offense?

cmtgrizzly said:

Well we have a quarterback so there's that.

cmtgrizzly said:
I'm certainly no fan of the kitties. BUT, for all the crap thrown at them on this board, they keep winning and are now 5-1, just like the Griz. So ... I don't get i. :?

O V E R R A T E D. Yep, a good team and finding ways to win but they are not a top 10 team. I’d put them in the 15-17 range. They just keep looking bad.

Back