• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kitten vs. Fat boys Game thread

Montana beat South Dakota
'cats Beat Western Ill
Weber Beat UNI

Southern Utah lost to UNI
Idaho State lost to UNI by 7

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Oh dear. This one is ugly. I really thought coming in with no ability to pass the ball would pay off.

You predicted a resounding Cat win dumbass....

How many are you going for on eGriz today? 30? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t know but this is just freaking hilarious.

The Big Sky has a long LONG way to go. The league is filled with paper tigers...

You still don't get it, do you dumbass? Your team is in the way to the biggest game of the year, yet here you are. Doing what you do and making the entire obeeson fan base look like asshats.

Congrats dipshit, you did it

2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
For sure. I’d give the edge to the BSC as a whole. Let’s enjoy watching the clown dance for us.

Ya totally dude...that’s why their premier teams are just dominating on the main stage.

You’re so f***ing daft dude. Only one team in your conference is dominant, NDSU, the rest are no better or worse than the best and worst of the big sky. If you can’t see that you’re blinded by your own bias. Outside of NDSU, which is admittedly dominant (and no one is arguing that) there are no other dominant teams in the MVC. There are 3-5 good teams any given year just like the big sky. Good luck in the title game. Try some objectivity on for size now and again bud

Na don’t believe it at all. You look at the number of semifinal appearances by SDSU, the deep runs Illinois State made in 2014 and YSU in 2016....sorry it all adds up to the MVFC just being a better conference.

The Big Sky is just a soft ass league. I’m sorry to say it, but they can not handle the physicality played once the playoffs role around.
Ugh, I was in a good mood after that beatdown the Scats just took. Then this dick clown shows up, wiping Cheetoh powder on his grease stained Bizuhn shirt, and reminds me why I wanted both teams to lose.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
TCCGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
No, the talent level difference between NDSU and anyone in the BSC is not even close. Cats are not getting pummeled. And yes they may before it over. But, it will be no worse than the beat down the Cats put on the Griz.

You are an idiot , 3 touchdown lead is a pummeling
I know that and I even graduated from Butte High

I guess you can’t read. Yep, Butte.

Rovig. Shawl. Why?

It's clearly to keep his throwing shoulder warm so it doesn't seize up or cramp during down time!

Paytonlives said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Ya totally dude...that’s why their premier teams are just dominating on the main stage.

You’re so f***ing daft dude. Only one team in your conference is dominant, NDSU, the rest are no better or worse than the best and worst of the big sky. If you can’t see that you’re blinded by your own bias. Outside of NDSU, which is admittedly dominant (and no one is arguing that) there are no other dominant teams in the MVC. There are 3-5 good teams any given year just like the big sky. Good luck in the title game. Try some objectivity on for size now and again bud

Na don’t believe it at all. You look at the number of semifinal appearances by SDSU, the deep runs Illinois State made in 2014 and YSU in 2016....sorry it all adds up to the MVFC just being a better conference.

The Big Sky is just a soft ass league. I’m sorry to say it, but they can not handle the physicality played once the playoffs role around.

Bison... Take the Bison out of the equation and what is the MV vs Big Sky record this year....

Really what is it?

MVFC won the head contest this year. MVFC has a higher Sagarin rating.

Sorry I know it’s hard for you guys to comprehend, but the Big Sky is a pretty dam weak conference. They have solid teams, but the best of the best struggle to compete on a physicality level. The MVFC schedule just sharpens iron on iron. A huge part of NDSU’s success is the level of completion they face week in and week out.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Paytonlives said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Bison... Take the Bison out of the equation and what is the MV vs Big Sky record this year....

Really what is it?

Sorry I know it’s hard for you guys to comprehend, but the Big Sky is a pretty dam weak conference. They have solid teams, but the best of the best struggle to compete on a physicality level. The MVFC schedule just sharpens iron on iron. A huge part of NDSU’s success is the level of completion they face week in and week out.

Nope. Bizon’s conference is a cake walk compared to the BSC. Sorry you can’t accept it.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Paytonlives said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Really what is it?

MVFC won the head contest this year.

You guys always win the head contest

Hey Bison, I don't think anyone here really gives a shit what your opinion is on the BSC or how great you think MVFC, so just shut your f***ing d*** holster.

2011BisonAlumni said:

what's hard to comprehend is that your life is so pathetic you always run (figuratively) to this particular site when your team isn't playing the griz, nor has any clear near-future plans to play the griz. losers from other teams have passed through this site over the years, but none as pathetic as you. keep trying, though, i'm sure you'll soon convince everyone of how clever you are, etc etc... i'm also sure you are really making your team proud!

grizindabox said:
'68griz said:
My ideal is Weber beating JMU in the battle of the purples, and then upsetting NDSU in the championship game. I know that is expecting a lot, but....

I don't think Weebs can keep it close.

Probably not.

JMU is the best team in fcs, and the CAA is the second best conference, just behind the big sky.

argh! said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

what's hard to comprehend is that your life is so pathetic you always run (figuratively) to this particular site when your team isn't playing the griz, nor has any clear near-future plans to play the griz. losers from other teams have passed through this site over the years, but none as pathetic as you. keep trying, though, i'm sure you'll soon convince everyone of how clever you are, etc etc... i'm also sure you are really making your team proud!

Mic drop. But that’s also the universal motion to make a clown dance.

bigsky33 said:
Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:
Copper Griz said:
Ummm no. Cats are definitely getting pummeled. This game is not close. Like a cat playing with a toy (oh the irony). Don’t be butt hurt. Made it the semis in Choate’s fourth year. Be happy given the performance of the program. You are correct. Nobody in the BSC has anything comparable to NDSU right now. Griz will in a couple of years when their linemen mature. Going to be a slog

Good luck!

I guess that is the difference. I don’t think the Griz need luck. Look at their recruiting. Time in the weight room will pay dividends. They have speed players at key positions. Cats - not so much. Looks like the Cats relied on luck today. Same to you. Good luck!!

Cats had a great recruiting year. The Griz don’t need luck as they are sitting home not playing. Do you think the Griz are the only team that will spend time in the weight room? No the Cat’s did not rely on luck. They are just getting outplayed by a far superior team that did the same thing to 35 other teams over the the last few years. They will probably go on to win their 8th Championship, one of the most prolific dynasties in all sports.
Excuses for losing , " Classic "
Is it dumbass , no "wait it's idiot"

CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Mic drop. But that’s also the universal motion to make a clown dance.

Maybe with BB coming back to the Big Sky, they can put together a team capable of competing on the main stage.

These other teams the Big Sky have been rolling out have all been so freaking anemic.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The MVFPCFPT is definitely softer than the BSC. Everyone knows it.

I’d say the MVC and big sky are pretty evenly matched honestly. NDSU is an outlier in their conference. The rest of the MVC is no better than the rest of the big sky

For sure. I’d give the edge to the BSC as a whole. Let’s enjoy watching the clown dance for us.

So why are you on Egriz ??
I'd say some sort of penis envy .

2011BisonAlumni said:

The Big Sky is the best
in the nation. There's 2 teams in the nation better than the top 4 BSC teams. Until the teams in your conference step up and challenge NDSU, nothing is going to change. Your 'league' hasn't fared any better against NDSU than the Big Sky has. Who has? JMU one year out of 8? NDSU loses the game last week if the officials had made the right call. You think MSU doesn't beat Ill St at home today had that happened? Any of the top 4 BSC teams are better than your 2-4 teams. Hats off to NDSU, and I hope JMU beats you by 72!

bigsky33 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I’d say the MVC and big sky are pretty evenly matched honestly. NDSU is an outlier in their conference. The rest of the MVC is no better than the rest of the big sky

Congrats from a Cat fan. Your dynasty rolls on!

Awww , that was so sweet of you littlesky00

Bear Spray said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

The Big Sky is the best
in the nation. There's 2 teams in the nation better than the top 4 BSC teams. Until the teams in your conference step up and challenge NDSU, nothing is going to change. Your 'league' hasn't fared any better against NDSU than the Big Sky has. Who has? JMU one year out of 8? NDSU loses the game last week if the officials had made the right call. You think MSU doesn't beat Ill St at home today had that happened? Any of the top 4 BSC teams are better than your 2-4 teams. Hats off to NDSU, and I hope JMU beats you by 72!

You do realize the MVFC has sent three different teams to the National Championship game in the last 5 years right?

Na bro sorry. SDSU would have throttled any of the top 4 Big Sky teams with Gibbs and Strong healthy. Heck I think they would have beat JMU.

Sorry dude the Big Sky is what it is. Soft. Montana State had a lot of fat slow dudes on the team who got their ass completely handed to them.

There just isn’t a single team from that conference who I think has what it takes.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Bear Spray said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

The Big Sky is the best

You do realize the MVFC has sent three different teams to the National Championship game in the last 5 years right?

Na bro sorry. SDSU would have throttled any of the top 4 Big Sky teams with Gibbs and Strong healthy. Heck I think they would have beat JMU.

Sorry dude the Big Sky is what it is. Soft. Montana State had a lot of fat slow dudes on the team who got their ass completely handed to them.

There just isn’t a single team from that conference who I think has what it takes.

Na, your conference sucks. Pretty weak shit y'all got over there.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Bear Spray said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

The Big Sky is the best

Every team has injuries this time of year. Keep up the excuses though. If anything it shows that SDSU was a one trick pony who was just one player from being average.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Bear Spray said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

The Big Sky is the best

Two thoughts:

I’m guessing no one in your life cares what you think, that’s why you’re here.

And you’re wrong. I’m sorry. It’s ok, though...if you keep spouting off on this board (and I’d venture many other boards) you can make yourself feel better.

Latest posts

Back