• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kitten vs. Fat boys Game thread

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Oh dear. This one is ugly. I really thought coming in with no ability to pass the ball would pay off.

You predicted a resounding Cat win dumbass....

How many are you going for on eGriz today? 30? :lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Oh dear. This one is ugly. I really thought coming in with no ability to pass the ball would pay off.

I don’t know but this is just freaking hilarious.

The Big Sky has a long LONG way to go. The league is filled with paper tigers...

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
There aren’t enough boogers in the world to get the Bobcats back into this one. Looks like it’ll be T-Buffs versus Weber.

LMFAO....Weber is going to get fucking rolled.

The Big Sky is a god dam joke. Soft league

The MVFPCFPT is definitely softer than the BSC. Everyone knows it.

Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:
Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:
I guess you can’t read. Yep, Butte.

Ummm no. Cats are definitely getting pummeled. This game is not close. Like a cat playing with a toy (oh the irony). Don’t be butt hurt. Made it the semis in Choate’s fourth year. Be happy given the performance of the program. You are correct. Nobody in the BSC has anything comparable to NDSU right now. Griz will in a couple of years when their linemen mature. Going to be a slog

Good luck!

I guess that is the difference. I don’t think the Griz need luck. Look at their recruiting. Time in the weight room will pay dividends. They have speed players at key positions. Cats - not so much. Looks like the Cats relied on luck today. Same to you. Good luck!!

Cats had a great recruiting year. The Griz don’t need luck as they are sitting home not playing. Do you think the Griz are the only team that will spend time in the weight room? No the Cat’s did not rely on luck. They are just getting outplayed by a far superior team that did the same thing to 35 other teams over the the last few years. They will probably go on to win their 8th Championship, one of the most prolific dynasties in all sports.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I don’t know but this is just freaking hilarious.

The Big Sky has a long LONG way to go. The league is filled with paper tigers...

Glad you’re here! Hahahaha!

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
There aren’t enough boogers in the world to get the Bobcats back into this one. Looks like it’ll be T-Buffs versus Weber.

LMFAO....Weber is going to get f***[*] rolled.

I’d say the MVC and big sky are pretty evenly matched honestly. NDSU is an outlier in their conference. The rest of the MVC is no better than the rest of the big sky

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I’d say the MVC and big sky are pretty evenly matched honestly. NDSU is an outlier in their conference. The rest of the MVC is no better than the rest of the big sky

For sure. I’d give the edge to the BSC as a whole. Let’s enjoy watching the clown dance for us.

My ideal is Weber beating JMU in the battle of the purples, and then upsetting NDSU in the championship game. I know that is expecting a lot, but....

CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

For sure. I’d give the edge to the BSC as a whole. Let’s enjoy watching the clown dance for us.

Ya totally dude...that’s why their premier teams are just dominating on the main stage.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Ya totally dude...that’s why their premier teams are just dominating on the main stage.

See! He can’t do it! He won’t allow it! :lol: :lol: :lol: Dance, clown! Dance!!!

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Even through the interwebs, you smell like onion rings

I started to watch the game but soon decided to clean all the toilets and missed it , did the kitties win?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You’re so f***ing daft dude. Only one team in your conference is dominant, NDSU, the rest are no better or worse than the best and worst of the big sky. If you can’t see that you’re blinded by your own bias. Outside of NDSU, which is admittedly dominant (and no one is arguing that) there are no other dominant teams in the MVC. There are 3-5 good teams any given year just like the big sky. Good luck in the title game. Try some objectivity on for size now and again bud

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Congrats from a Cat fan. Your dynasty rolls on!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

You’re so f***ing daft dude. Only one team in your conference is dominant, NDSU, the rest are no better or worse than the best and worst of the big sky. If you can’t see that you’re blinded by your own bias. Outside of NDSU, which is admittedly dominant (and no one is arguing that) there are no other dominant teams in the MVC. There are 3-5 good teams any given year just like the big sky. Good luck in the title game. Try some objectivity on for size now and again bud

Na don’t believe it at all. You look at the number of semifinal appearances by SDSU, the deep runs Illinois State made in 2014 and YSU in 2016....sorry it all adds up to the MVFC just being a better conference.

The Big Sky is just a soft ass league. I’m sorry to say it, but they can not handle the physicality played once the playoffs role around.

'68griz said:
My ideal is Weber beating JMU in the battle of the purples, and then upsetting NDSU in the championship game. I know that is expecting a lot, but....

I don't think Weebs can keep it close.

2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Na don’t believe it at all. You look at the number of semifinal appearances by SDSU, the deep runs Illinois State made in 2014 and YSU in 2016....sorry it all adds up to the MVFC just being a better conference.

The Big Sky is just a soft ass league. I’m sorry to say it, but they can not handle the physicality played once the playoffs role around.

Bison... Take the Bison out of the equation and what is the MV vs Big Sky record this year....

Really what is it?

2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Just a dumb post, seeing as how 4 of the final 8 and 2 of the final 4 were big sky teams this year. Last year weebs was in the quarters and Eastern was in the title. Are they getting beat by NDSU in the playoffs, sure, the rest, not so much. Keep spinning though bro, just showing off your bias

2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

False. BSC is stronger top to bottom. Always has been, always will be. SEC versus ACC comes to mind. You can’t argue against it, but you also can’t resist. That is a recipe for a clown dance. 3-2-1, go!

Back