• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kitten vs. Fat boys Game thread

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Bear Spray said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
The Big Sky is just a soft ass league. I’m sorry to say it, but they can not handle the physicality played once the playoffs role around.

The Big Sky is the best
in the nation. There's 2 teams in the nation better than the top 4 BSC teams. Until the teams in your conference step up and challenge NDSU, nothing is going to change. Your 'league' hasn't fared any better against NDSU than the Big Sky has. Who has? JMU one year out of 8? NDSU loses the game last week if the officials had made the right call. You think MSU doesn't beat Ill St at home today had that happened? Any of the top 4 BSC teams are better than your 2-4 teams. Hats off to NDSU, and I hope JMU beats you by 72!

You do realize the MVFC has sent three different teams to the National Championship game in the last 5 years right?

Na bro sorry. SDSU would have throttled any of the top 4 Big Sky teams with Gibbs and Strong healthy. Heck I think they would have beat JMU.

Sorry dude the Big Sky is what it is. Soft. Montana State had a lot of fat slow dudes on the team who got their ass completely handed to them.

There just isn’t a single team from that conference who I think has what it takes.

Every team has injuries this time of year. Keep up the excuses though. If anything it shows that SDSU was a one trick pony who was just one player from being average.

Hey, Serious question 2011Bison do you actually spend any fucking time on your own god damn board?

floridagriz15 said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Bear Spray said:
The Big Sky is the best in the nation. There's 2 teams in the nation better than the top 4 BSC teams. Until the teams in your conference step up and challenge NDSU, nothing is going to change. Your 'league' hasn't fared any better against NDSU than the Big Sky has. Who has? JMU one year out of 8? NDSU loses the game last week if the officials had made the right call. You think MSU doesn't beat Ill St at home today had that happened? Any of the top 4 BSC teams are better than your 2-4 teams. Hats off to NDSU, and I hope JMU beats you by 72!

You do realize the MVFC has sent three different teams to the National Championship game in the last 5 years right?

Na bro sorry. SDSU would have throttled any of the top 4 Big Sky teams with Gibbs and Strong healthy. Heck I think they would have beat JMU.

Sorry dude the Big Sky is what it is. Soft. Montana State had a lot of fat slow dudes on the team who got their ass completely handed to them.

There just isn’t a single team from that conference who I think has what it takes.

Every team has injuries this time of year. Keep up the excuses though. If anything it shows that SDSU was a one trick pony who was just one player from being average.

Hey, Serious question 2011Bison do you actually spend any f***[*] time on your own god damn board?

I was told he smelled like tuna and they asked him to leave.

Just logged in and who do I see poppin off? Well 2011 Bison Alumni of course. Go fuck yourself Bison. Didn't root for Cats but don't need you on here telling everybody the BSC is weak. JMU will kick your ass next week. Then the MVC will be weak. Again, go Fuck yourself.

If you eat your own booger in the first quarter, you don’t win the game. It’s literally in the first paragraph of Coach Ron Ash’s book.

CDAGRIZ said:
If you eat your own booger in the first quarter, you don’t win the game. It’s literally in the first paragraph of Coach Ron Ash’s book.
The mileage I'm going to get out of Boogergate made it worth every minute to watch this game.

Back