• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JMU board

ChicagoDuke said:
GrizLA said:
Well, keep in mind, that it is a good bet that most of these students were rejected by UVA and VATech, not to mention Richmond and the private schools. I guess the equivalent in the Big Sky would be Southern Utah or Dixie.

There are a lot of valid ways to denigrate James Madison University, and you chose this one? Bold move.

He’s mauve.

They are still complaining about how dirty Montana played Friday. Guess they don’t remember the three head shots by JMU that same game. None upheld or called as targeting but clearly headhunting hits.

ordigger said:
They are still complaining about how dirty Montana played Friday. Guess they don’t remember the three head shots by JMU that same game. None upheld or called as targeting but clearly headhunting hits.

They are still living in a world where Montana purposely hurt Landers ... despite the video. Also, video of punches by their O-Lineman back in 2008 ... they have selective memory

putter said:
ordigger said:

They are still living in a world where Montana purposely hurt Landers ... despite the video. Also, video of punches by their O-Lineman back in 2008 ... they have selective memory

They won the game handily after probably our two most important offensive players were knocked out of the game.

Good gawd, move the hell on.

They have moved way up my list of least favorite fan bases. What a bunch of fucking whiners!!!

Ursa Major said:
Bear Spray said:
Like Choate?

What happened to little Choach? Exactly how many children did Choach abandon in Clown Town when he left for Texas?
I think he's still on the bobcats roster. Did your momma and daddy abandon you to be on your own when you went to college?

indian-outlaw said:
Ursa Major said:
What happened to little Choach? Exactly how many children did Choach abandon in Clown Town when he left for Texas?
I think he's still on the bobcats roster. Did your momma and daddy abandon you to be on your own when you went to college?
You honestly think that joke went to college?

indian-outlaw said:
Ursa Major said:

My parents were both deceased before I went to college.

Ursa Major said:
Bear Spray said:
Like Choate?

Jory??? Abandoned? You mean the kid who made the game-opening tackle in the 2019 Cat-Griz game that set UM deep in its own end & led to a fumble on the game's first play from scrimmage? He's on the team, loving being on his own like most young adults do. They're deep a LB, but he'll see a lot more time next season. Wait, are you referring to Monday night milf club?

Back