• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jimbo Fisher blasts players

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayerRep said:
BS to you. You can't possibly know what someone told me. That is a fact. You need to learn more about MT football.

You're not even from Montana...no wonder you're not tough, and your work ethic is poor.

On the other hand, I am 406 born and raised and a graduate of The U of M with obvious exceptional toughness and work ethic.

:roll:

SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
BS to you. You can't possibly know what someone told me. That is a fact. You need to learn more about MT football.

You're not even from Montana...no wonder you're not tough, and your work ethic is poor.

On the other hand, I am 406 born and raised and a graduate of The U of M with obvious exceptional toughness and work ethic.

Actually, I have a much longer and bigger connection to MT and Montana football than you do.

Born and raised in MT. Our family is now 6th generation MT on one side and who know how many generations on the Native American side. My dad played football for the Griz and BYU. Multiple other relatives of my wife and me have played football for the Griz and some have played other sports, including one now. My wife and I have dozens of UM graduates in the family, starting in the 30's. An uncle played in the 1st or 2d MT East-West Shrine game. At least 4 of our relatives played football for Carroll.

PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Actually, I have a much longer and bigger connection to MT and Montana football than you do.

Born and raised in MT. Our family is now 6th generation MT on one side and who know how many generations on the Native American side. My dad played football for the Griz and BYU. Multiple other relatives of my wife and me have played football for the Griz and some have played other sports, including one now. My wife and I have dozens of UM graduates in the family, starting in the 30's. An uncle played in the 1st or 2d MT East-West Shrine game. At least 4 of our relatives played football for Carroll.

I dispute this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back