• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Bobby on the hot seat??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Griz on a big win against Southern Utah! The offense, defense and coaching all look spectacular! This team reminds me of the 95 Griz!

indian-outlaw said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Washington is now down 10-0 vs a historically bad Arizona. Not saying this means hauck is on the hot seat, but that maybe that win wasn’t so great. NAU beat Arizona.
Arizona is currently on the longest FBS losing streak. But the Washington win was still a historical big one.
They wouldn't fire Hauck if he lost the rest of the games this year, unfortunately.

Maybe the Huskies need to hire Hauck................ :cool:

Westcoastfan said:
Congrats to the Griz on a big win against Southern Utah! The offense, defense and coaching all look spectacular! This team reminds me of the 95 Griz!

That one was dripping wet in sarcasm. :thumb: Well done

Germer has to go. Our O-line is an embarrassment, especially on running plays. I think we also need a new offensive coordinator. I hate our offense. Zero imagination. We tried one gimmick play, and it resulted in a fumble.

How do we go on the road and play EWU till the end, but in our own house beat the worst Big Sky team by 1? Is EWU more overrated then we think? Is this a team/coaching issue? Thoughts???

Ash was fired for standing by his shitty assistants instead of making much needed changes. I’ve seen this and I know how it ends.

I honestly believe it is all coaching, tons of experience can sometimes be a detriment, and I think it is with this staff. They do not evolve and other teams have. Bobby is an average college special teams coordinator but way below average as the head man, UNLV would agree with me.

This team lacks discipline and looks confused and frustrated, that’s all coaching.

Westcoastfan said:
I honestly believe it is all coaching, tons of experience can sometimes be a detriment, and I think it is with this staff. They do not evolve and other teams have. Bobby is an average college special teams coordinator but way below average as the head man, UNLV would agree with me.

This team lacks discipline and looks confused and frustrated, that’s all coaching.

I was telling a buddy the other day Rosenbach and Baer are just trading their time for a paycheck. They’re long past trying to climb the coaching ladder and are now just trying to make sure they’ve got decent health insurance. Baer is why you don’t hire guys who are 70.

I sense Bobby is simply collecting a pay check. The whole staff is too old, too set in their ways and too content in the status quo. Choate got rid of several coaches, he was hungry. This team has a lot of talent but no leadership.

the cat game is going to be painful, really painful. Watching infanese run around the end and down field for 17 yards over and over is going to sting

BillingsMafia said:
I sense Bobby is simply collecting a pay check. The whole staff is too old, too set in their ways and too content in the status quo. Choate got rid of several coaches, he was hungry. This team has a lot of talent but no leadership.

the cat game is going to be painful, really painful. Watching infanese run around the end and down field for 17 yards over and over is going to sting

Pease and Rosenbagh have been cancer everywhere they've been. Hauck will need to eventually get rid of them both. I wish Hauck would feel a little pressure about his job but he knows he's safe.

His excuses get old also. “ Troy didn’t play,” “they came out in. 2 back sets,” “their running qb passed,” “we have to play freshman cause of injuries,” “the refs.....” and on and on and on. Funny thing is Griz fans just eat that up and take everything he says as gospel. Reality is he is a pompas ass stuck in his ways that no longer work.

BillingsMafia said:

Bobby is not the same guy he was last time around. He doesn’t have the fire he used to. It reflects on the team. They appear to be going through the motions and not engaged. Too many mistakes the last three games. Also, a lack of discipline. That is not Griz football!

bigsky33 said:
BillingsMafia said:

Bobby is not the same guy he was last time around. He doesn’t have the fire he used to. It reflects on the team. They appear to be going through the motions and not engaged. Too many mistakes the last three games. Also, a lack of discipline. That is not Griz football!

Agree 100%. A bunch of old has-been coaches, most of whom have been fired from multiple programs, padding their 401K accounts in semi-retirement here.

Serious question:::: Can older coaches relate to 19-22 year old kids in 2021??? Comments.

hunt-ducks said:
Here is another troubling thought........ is the age of our coaching staff hurting our recruiting?

Picture this, a 70 year old guy showing up in your parents living room to tell you he wants you to come to his program. Add to that missing the playoffs after the Husky win. Next getting curb stomped by the cats and their recruiting guy is 35. Hurting is an understatement.

Westcoastfan said:
Yes they can, see it all over college football but need to be open minded and evolve, Bobby and staff can’t do that.

You may be right ... old and stuck in their ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back