• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Indoor practice facility

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
So, at this moment, it's a drawing with some hopes. Is that correct? I saw a mock-up of what WaGriz will look like once we raise the funds to design, engineer, and build it. What do you think?

SoFi-Stadium-Videoboard-2-scaled.jpg
Seems like an overreach. And more indicative of warm weather locations. Personally, I don't like it at all.

Well, we don't really know what it will look like because we don't have the funds to build it. But we have the drawing!

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
Will do. Look for a response from me around the middle/late this summer from what I understand.

Your post shows a remarkable combination of a general lack of understanding of fundraising and a very specific lack of understanding of the current status of this effort. You clearly don't know anyone at MSU with connections. Not surprising I suppose.

Here's a drawing. We don't have the money raised. It hasn't been designed. It hasn't been engineered. We don't really know what it would look like because, again, we don't have the money raised. But we're totally gonna do it, guys. Seems a lot like the Gateway Project at Cheney at present.
They don’t even know where it will go!
The AD was forced to literally say “retention pond” in the newspaper because the other location requires Frogger across Kagy Ave and brings too much liability.
If you ask a Ponzi schemer to give you a straight answer he will always say he will get back soon and asking the questions asked and expecting the answers at this moment and in this forum demonstrates total lack of understanding of the process.

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Here's a drawing. We don't have the money raised. It hasn't been designed. It hasn't been engineered. We don't really know what it would look like because, again, we don't have the money raised. But we're totally gonna do it, guys. Seems a lot like the Gateway Project at Cheney at present.
The AD was forced to literally say “retention pond” in the newspaper because the other location requires Frogger across Kagy Ave and brings too much liability.
If you ask a Ponzi schemer to give you a straight answer he will always say he will get back soon and asking the questions asked and expecting the answers at this moment and in this forum demonstrates total lack of understanding of the process.
Haha. Your first two sentences were actually somewhat true (with a little artistic license of course). And as such, you know more than the mighty PR himself lol.

ABQCat said:
garizzalies said:
Haha. Your first two sentences were actually somewhat true (with a little artistic license of course). And as such, you know more than the mighty PR himself lol.

And both of us know more than you. I’m still waiting for all of your Bozeman and Cat sources and contacts. Cat got your tongue?

ABQCat said:
garizzalies said:

Is the Bozeman State Bobcat IPF presently a drawing with some hopes for funding? Yes or no will do.

Back