• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GrizLax vs the scats

poorgriz said:
Griz Addict said:
Same I tried once years ago, I got banned my first comment and it wasn't a quarter as bad as what cats post here. Really didn't even see how it was worthy of a ban. Was ridiculous.

Where are all these terrible Cat posts over here? Serious question, I see some average trolling, myself included, but I don’t remember seeing posts that are over the top.

Average is an overstatement. Usually it’s just pretty pi ss poor attempts at trolling. I understand though that you’ve only had like the last 4-5 years to start getting good at it. Maybe a “shuffling of the deck chairs” will bring some improvement to your trolling game.

poorgriz said:
Griz Addict said:
Same I tried once years ago, I got banned my first comment and it wasn't a quarter as bad as what cats post here. Really didn't even see how it was worthy of a ban. Was ridiculous.

Where are all these terrible Cat posts over here? Serious question, I see some average trolling, myself included, but I don’t remember seeing posts that are over the top.

From what I’ve been told, you can get band there for saying anything positive about the Griz and negative about the Bubbies in the same post.

garizzalies said:
wbtfg said:
I mean....It was closer than the football game, but the outcome was never really in doubt.

I believe MSU has now won 6 straight in lacrosse.
Did you delete your screen shot of the Zach Crews incident yet?
Remember months after the incident, you were here bragging about how you kept a screen shot on your phone to use while trash talking on your rival’s board, but my oh my how the tables turned.
Do you still have the screen shot and cherish it?
Fucking sicko

It’s a fair question. Wonder if his precious has shown up on that board since the walk-on at Bozeman.

alabamagrizzly said:
Butte5518 said:
Holy crap... Even in intramural sports the griz rack up 5 easy wins playing nobody, get ranked #1 in the country, then get shellacked at home by the cats... Does getting beat like a rented mule by the cats in absolutely everything ever get old???.... Priceless.... :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Just found your schedule. You guys lost to St Thomas in Min. What’s up with that?

And yet still beat the griz.... Again, does it not get old continually getting beat by the cats in absolutely everything????.... Even intramural sports...

Butte5518 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Just found your schedule. You guys lost to St Thomas in Min. What’s up with that?

And yet still beat the griz.... Again, does it not get old continually getting beat by the cats in absolutely everything????.... Even intramural sports...

I like to lose to the Bubby Bubbies in raw number of carb-faced toolbag douchers with inferiority complexes per capita in the fan base. We’ve lost that one every day for 30+ years. We’ve lost in doping our players and coach’s DUI arrests that are buried stories. We’ve lost in attempted neck snaps condoned. We’ve lost at a lot of things at which I’m happy to lose. We haven’t lost to the Bubbies at sports as much as we’ve won in my lifetime, so that’s pretty cool.

CDAGRIZ said:
Butte5518 said:

I like to lose to the Bubby Bubbies in raw number of carb-faced toolbag douchers with inferiority complexes per capita in the fan base. We’ve lost that one every day for 30+ years. We’ve lost in doping our players and coach’s DUI arrests that are buried stories. We’ve lost in attempted neck snaps condoned. We’ve lost at a lot of things at which I’m happy to lose. We haven’t lost to the Bubbies at sports as much as we’ve won in my lifetime, so that’s pretty cool.

Nice try junior... Your douchy post is simply incorrect... Msu has won in every measurable aspect ( but for home game attendance 6 days a year) for the past decade... Enjoy your sh!t sandwich for the next decade....

Butte5518 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Nice try junior... Your douchy post is simply incorrect... Msu has won in every measurable aspect ( but for home game attendance 6 days a year) for the past decade... Enjoy your sh!t sandwich for the next decade....

Wow, CDA must have hit a nerve with the carb face comment .

Butte5518 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Your douchy post is simply incorrect...

How? Spot the lie.

Butte5518 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Again, winning or losing to the scats isn’t the be all and end all for us. More importantly I’m glad I’m not from butt montana where y’all seem to be a bunch of whiny pu ss ies.

Griz playing much better against a much poorer team in Idaho. Up 9-2 at the half. The scats beat Idaho 17-8 yesterday at Wa-Griz.

alabamagrizzly said:
Butte5518 said:

Again, winning or losing to the scats isn’t the be all and end all for us. More importantly I’m glad I’m not from butt montana where y’all seem to be a bunch of whiny pu ss ies.

He spews this from his comfortable setting 2000 miles away from Butte. Oh, Rob O'Neill says hello.....

poorgriz said:
Griz Addict said:

That was my point. Pretty woke over at Waded Nation.

thirdandlong said:
alabamagrizzly said:

He spews this from his comfortable setting 2000 miles away from Butte. Oh, Rob O'Neill says hello.....

Well that proves you’re a scat fan cus true Griz fans would know that dig was only meant to instigate scats from Butte. Go back to your litter box pussy cat.

thirdandlong said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Where could 2,000 miles from Butte be? Could it be the northernmost state in the union? The state that’s uptop? Seems about right without googling it.

Is there a reason for this being in the football forum? Looking for a winner? Go LaCrosse!

Btown said:
Is there a reason for this being in the football forum? Looking for a winner? Go LaCrosse!

Well there is a thread about the Griz lacrosse team in the “other sports” forum that was started at the beginning of their season but if you click on the link you’ll see it hasn’t seen much traffic. I started this one here cus I thought it was a big deal to be playing the scats at Wa-Griz under the lights plus you know Marcus and all.

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?t=90586

Butte5518 said:
Holy crap... Even in intramural sports the griz rack up 5 easy wins playing nobody, get ranked #1 in the country, then get shellacked at home by the cats... Does getting beat like a rented mule by the cats in absolutely everything ever get old???.... Priceless.... :clap: :clap: :thumb:
Post of the year nominee!

ATLCAT said:
Butte5518 said:
Post of the year nominee!

And little brother steps up again. How scat of you😂. One scat nominating another scat for POY on a Griz message board. Keep up the good work little bros.

Back