• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GrizLax vs the scats

wbtfg said:
Cats lead the entire game and come away with an easy 10-6 win.

Easy? The griz were down by 1 in the 3rd quarter which scats were scoreless that quarter. But, it was the only quarter the griz tried to play in. Can't believe the scats only won by 4. Both squads looked less than impressive. They had their moments tho

Griz Addict said:
wbtfg said:

Easy? The griz were down by 1 in the 3rd quarter which scats were scoreless that quarter. But, it was the only quarter the griz tried to play in. Can't believe the scats only won by 4. Both squads looked less than impressive. They had their moments tho

Scats goalie was having one of those games and the Griz goalie was not. Bottom line. Scats goalie could have caught flies with chop sticks tonight and the Griz goalie might have had a hole in his net.

Griz Addict said:
wbtfg said:

I mean....It was closer than the football game, but the outcome was never really in doubt.

I believe MSU has now won 6 straight in lacrosse.

wbtfg said:
Griz Addict said:

I mean....It was closer than the football game, but the outcome was never really in doubt.

Definitely wasn’t aware of that but it’s true. 2015 was the last time the Griz beat the scats. Minus the 2020 game that was postponed, they’re now 0-6 since then.

Holy crap... Even in intramural sports the griz rack up 5 easy wins playing nobody, get ranked #1 in the country, then get shellacked at home by the cats... Does getting beat like a rented mule by the cats in absolutely everything ever get old???.... Priceless.... :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Cat fans that have never given a single shit about lacrosse before in their lives awfully loud right now. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
Cat fans that have never given a single shit about lacrosse before in their lives awfully loud right now. :lol:

Of course they are. Bobfans’ lives have revolved around the Montana Grizzlies for over 30 years now. It’s all they know.

CDAGRIZ said:
uofmman1122 said:
Cat fans that have never given a single poop about lacrosse before in their lives awfully loud right now. :lol:

Of course they are. Bobfans’ lives have revolved around the Montana Grizzlies for over 30 years now. It’s all they know.

They were thinking about posting on egriz before they even won. Guarantee it. They obv like griz forums more than their own. Do the Griz win in that?

Butte5518 said:
Holy crap... Even in intramural sports the griz rack up 5 easy wins playing nobody, get ranked #1 in the country, then get shellacked at home by the cats... Does getting beat like a rented mule by the cats in absolutely everything ever get old???.... Priceless.... :clap: :clap: :thumb:

I don’t normally feed trolls but sometimes the uneducated imbeciles need educating. Three of Montana’s five wins have come against ranked opponents including knocking off previously ranked #1 St Thomas in Minnesota. Scats are currently ranked 11th despite only being 1-1 so congrats on that. The Griz still have seven more currently ranked teams on their schedule so cream will rise to the top. For some reason the scats don’t have a schedule on their website so how can I find out how tuff their schedule is, aside from playing the previously deserving #1 in the country?

Butte5518 said:

Just found your schedule. You guys lost to St Thomas in Min. What’s up with that?

alabamagrizzly said:
Griz Addict said:
I'm curious, do any griz fans frequent scat Nation like they do here?

Definitely 100% no.

Tried once got banned in a day for about 3 comments similar to 100s you see here every day. Big circle jerk love fest and don't interject!

wbtfg said:
Griz Addict said:

Did you delete your screen shot of the Zach Crews incident yet?
Remember months after the incident, you were here bragging about how you kept a screen shot on your phone to use while trash talking on your rival’s board, but my oh my how the tables turned.
Do you still have the screen shot and cherish it?
Fucking sicko

PTGrizzly said:
Griz Addict said:
I'm curious, do any griz fans frequent scat Nation like they do here?

According to the Cat fans, Payton does/used to, and Hooked posts there.

About once every 2-3 weeks (if that) and it’s only to keep them up to speed with stuff I know….like their players being suspended for PEDs :)

Mousegriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Definitely 100% no.

Tried once got banned in a day for about 3 comments similar to 100s you see here every day. Big circle jerk love fest and don't interject!

Same I tried once years ago, I got banned my first comment and it wasn't a quarter as bad as what cats post here. Really didn't even see how it was worthy of a ban. Was ridiculous.

Griz Addict said:
Mousegriz said:

Same I tried once years ago, I got banned my first comment and it wasn't a quarter as bad as what cats post here. Really didn't even see how it was worthy of a ban. Was ridiculous.

Where are all these terrible Cat posts over here? Serious question, I see some average trolling, myself included, but I don’t remember seeing posts that are over the top.

Back