• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ @ WEBER STATE - Quarterfinal Game Thread

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
Ok, so since you absolve Hauck of every bad decision he made, but say you aren't the biggest fan of him, that just makes you a follower that accepts everything. That's okay, not everybody is cut out to be a leader. You don't know what to do in key situations, and aren't a student of the game, but that's okay also. You can probably Knit, so that's real good.

I don't absolve him for every decision that was not successful. I just have no issue with not kicking FG at certain times and playing Dalton the distance. But keep pulling shit from your ass in an attempt to fortify your narrative Boy Genius. As for the rest of your post, just more pulling shit out of your ass.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a fan that has no idea how the game is played, and I haven't seen any ripping of Hauck by you. Why are you so triggered by what I say? I guess it must be the truth.

I suggest you get a big ball of yarn and some knitting stick things, Turn on Hallmark, and enjoy a cup of Tea.

You are making so many assumptions, and none of them are correct. And tbh, even for as bad of a day Datlton had, I not once thought Cam gave them a better chance to win.

Also, why do I have to come on here and specifically rip on Hauck? The defensive plan against the Cats was terrible, and I guess you just ignored the numerous times I said the defensive game plan was a shit show... But continue flapping Boy Genius.

Ok, Cam was 21/28 335 yds, 4TD No Int. against PSU. But he didn't deserve a shot last night? Why not?

Why is it a good idea to go for it on 4th down when it's an easy chip shot for any kicker? We aren't talking 57 yard FG's.

Who is responsible for the Defense, Chipper McTheodore?

Latest posts

Back