• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ @ WEBER STATE - Quarterfinal Game Thread

You'd think some people would have better takes after a little sleep, but some fans continue to deliver. :lol:

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
Sneed is his recruit, and he's a Senior. If he was Stitt's and Hauck didn't sit him, there would be a lot more reaction.

You just don't know when the shut the [*]f*** up.

Yet you're still here, huh, King Moron... I was proven right all along that Hauck is a horrible coach because he didn't sit Sneed when he was having a bad game. Maybe Cam comes in and has a different perspective, and they win, Sneed gets to play another game... Ever think of that, Genius?

With the talent of Sneed, JLM, Toure, Gubner, Olson, etc., A Monkey standing on a rock could guide them to the playoffs.

The Monkey would have sat Sneed to calm him down at least for a little while.

Get it now? Need more help?

Like I said, you just don't know when to quit flapping those lips. You are proving to be the biggest idiot on the board, but please keep it up, the humor level is off the charts. #BoyGenius

Ok, and you're still flapping yours... Just because I can't stand Hauck, you get all butt hurt about it. If you think it would be a bad idea to sit Sneed for a couple of series, you are unreachable, and you don't know dick about the game. That happens on every single level of Football. Sneed is one of the best we have had, in bad games, players need to stop and relax for a minute... ON EVERY LEVEL.

Ding Ding Ding... Anything registering yet?

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
You just don't know when the shut the [*]f*** up.

Yet you're still here, huh, King Moron... I was proven right all along that Hauck is a horrible coach because he didn't sit Sneed when he was having a bad game. Maybe Cam comes in and has a different perspective, and they win, Sneed gets to play another game... Ever think of that, Genius?

With the talent of Sneed, JLM, Toure, Gubner, Olson, etc., A Monkey standing on a rock could guide them to the playoffs.

Like I said, you just don't know when to quit flapping those lips. You are proving to be the biggest idiot on the board, but please keep it up, the humor level is off the charts. #BoyGenius

Ok, and you're still flapping yours... Just because I can't stand Hauck, you get all butt hurt about it. If you think it would be a bad idea to sit Sneed for a couple of series, you are unreachable, and you don't know dick about the game. That happens on every single level of Football. Sneed is one of the best we have had, in bad games, players need to stop and relax for a minute... ON EVERY LEVEL.

#BoyGenius #ButtHurtOverStitt

Best thing about this, Boy Genius would have been the first guy calling Hauck out if he put in Cam and Cam threw a pick. HIs favorite part of every Griz gameday is complaining about what he thinks Hauck did wrong and how he could have done it better. Congrats Boy Genius, you keep being you.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

Best thing about this, Boy Genius would have been the first guy calling Hauck out if he put in Cam and Cam threw a pick. HIs favorite part of every Griz gameday is complaining about what he thinks Hauck did wrong and how he could have done it better. Congrats Boy Genius, you keep being you.

No, when you call somebody out on something, you should TRY to be right... I don't know what the Butt Hurt Over Stitt part is all about, I assume you're saying I loved him, even though you would have to dig through all my posts to find that.

Because I can't stand Hauck, you assume I'm pissed Stitt was canned. He should have been given at least another year, but I get why he was canned.

It's real adorable that you're comparing one supposed pick to several that actually happened. Before pick 1, it was obvious something was wrong with Sneed. He should have been talked to.

Hauck 2.0 is different, but you just love him no matter what. What happens if Hauck misses the playoffs the next 2 years? I'll be watching your posts, you are only allowed to love him long time. You aren't allowed to be angry, or offer any criticism, or question anything he does. Not once.... OR, (According to you), you're just like me.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

No, when you call somebody out on something, you should TRY to be right... I don't know what the Butt Hurt Over Stitt part is all about, I assume you're saying I loved him, even though you would have to dig through all my posts to find that.

Because I can't stand Hauck, you assume I'm pissed Stitt was canned. He should have been given at least another year, but I get why he was canned.

It's real adorable that you're comparing one supposed pick to several that actually happened. Before pick 1, it was obvious something was wrong with Sneed. He should have been talked to.

Hauck 2.0 is different, but you just love him no matter what. What happens if Hauck misses the playoffs the next 2 years? I'll be watching your posts, you are only allowed to love him long time. You aren't allowed to be angry, or offer any criticism, or question anything he does. Not once.... OR, (According to you), you're just like me.

Funny thing, you would be wrong, because I am not a huge Hauck fan, so maybe you should TRY to be right. But you keep being you Boy Genius.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

Funny thing, you would be wrong, because I am not a huge Hauck fan, so maybe you should TRY to be right. But you keep being you Boy Genius.

Yeah, you just HATE my posts... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

That is real cute. You're pissed because everything I have said about Hauck is correct, and you agree. You just can't say it.

UMcheer2000 said:
stubbins said:
Great Season Griz!

Seriously....it's not going to turn around until we get the offensive line that used to dominate. Not to say these guys haven't worked hard and improved, because they have.

Lay off the negative stuff for tonight....
It was a good year. unfortunate with some injuries, but that shit happens. It's a game. We all have to go to work on Monday, we all have to deal with bigger shit than a college football game....

Be thankful you're rooting for a classy team. You would never see Sims, or JLM or Dante acting like scat players or the weebs players tonight.

Their legacy will be sticking it out and helping get the Griz back to where they belong.

:clap::

:clap: :thumb: :clap:

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

That is real cute. You're pissed because everything I have said about Hauck is correct, and you agree. You just can't say it.

False. I completely agree with him sticking with Dalton. So suck it Boy Genius.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

I love it when a plan comes together. You just fell in the trap. You refused to accept that I said you loved Hauck, saying you weren't a huge fan. Anybody that is even a marginal fan of Hauck would have said to sit Sneed at least to calm him down a little. When his head was clear, maybe going over what went wrong, talking to the OC etc., then bring him back in.

Not you, you Loved it when Hauck didn't kick FG's, even though that only worked once out of 6 or 7 times. That was our entire argument one game. You Loved it when the Kittens were thrashing the Griz run D, but Hauck never changed a thing at half, still keeping the Safeties at the line.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

I love it when a plan comes together. You just fell in the trap. You refused to accept that I said you loved Hauck, saying you weren't a huge fan. Anybody that is even a marginal fan of Hauck would have said to sit Sneed at least to calm him down a little. When his head was clear, maybe going over what went wrong, talking to the OC etc., then bring him back in.

Not you, you Loved it when Hauck didn't kick FG's, even though that only worked once out of 6 or 7 times. That was our entire argument one game. You Loved it when the Kittens were thrashing the Griz run D, but Hauck never changed a thing at half, still keeping the Safeties at the line.

Just because I agree with a decision he makes doesn't mean I am a huge fan or "love" the guy. But apparently to you, if you don't like him you should never agree and vice versa. Also, pretty sure that I never said any such thing during the Cat/Griz game, but don't let facts cloud your argument. Nice work Boy Genius.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

Just because I agree with a decision he makes doesn't mean I am a huge fan or "love" the guy. But apparently to you, if you don't like him you should never agree and vice versa. Also, pretty sure that I never said any such thing during the Cat/Griz game, but don't let facts cloud your argument. Nice work Boy Genius.

If I was saying something against Hauck, you were chirping at me. I remember the back and forth concerning the FG's, and I bet you were chirping at me concerning him stacking the line when it wasn't working against the Kittens. I could look it up, Theodore.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

If I was saying something against Hauck, you were chirping at me. I remember the back and forth concerning the FG's, and I bet you were chirping at me concerning him stacking the line when it wasn't working against the Kittens. I could look it up, Theodore.

I had no issue with the FG decisions, and that had nothing to do with Hauck. As for the Cat/Griz game, I was making fun of some whiny bitches, just like last night/today. I am also pretty sure I made fun of you about pressuring the Cats QB in passing situations by saying that the Griz can't even get them into passing situations because they can't figure out how to stop the run. But nice work Boy Genius.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

I had no issue with the FG decisions, and that had nothing to do with Hauck. As for the Cat/Griz game, I was making fun of some whiny bitches, just like last night/today. I am also pretty sure I made fun of you about pressuring the Cats QB in passing situations by saying that the Griz can't even get them into passing situations because they can't figure out how to stop the run. But nice work Boy Genius.

The FG decisions had nothing to do with the Head Coach? Are you on some real good meds, Theodore?

To stop the run, one would normally keep the secondary from being jammed up at the line, so they would be free to attack. Huh. Weird.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

The FG decisions had nothing to do with the Head Coach? Are you on some real good meds, Theodore?

To stop the run, one would normally keep the secondary from being jammed up at the line, so they would be free to attack. Huh. Weird.

Your comprehension is lacking. Hauck had no influence on what I thought about the FG decisions, as would any other head coach. I would have been fine no matter the head coach. Also, how in the hell are you only a 3rd grade flag football coach and not in the NFL Boy Genius?

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

Your comprehension is lacking. Hauck had no influence on what I thought about the FG decisions, as would any other head coach. I would have been fine no matter the head coach. Also, how in the hell are you only a 3rd grade flag football coach and not in the NFL Boy Genius?

Ok, so since you absolve Hauck of every bad decision he made, but say you aren't the biggest fan of him, that just makes you a follower that accepts everything. That's okay, not everybody is cut out to be a leader. You don't know what to do in key situations, and aren't a student of the game, but that's okay also. You can probably Knit, so that's real good.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

Ok, so since you absolve Hauck of every bad decision he made, but say you aren't the biggest fan of him, that just makes you a follower that accepts everything. That's okay, not everybody is cut out to be a leader. You don't know what to do in key situations, and aren't a student of the game, but that's okay also. You can probably Knit, so that's real good.

I don't absolve him for every decision that was not successful. I just have no issue with not kicking FG at certain times and playing Dalton the distance. But keep pulling shit from your ass in an attempt to fortify your narrative Boy Genius. As for the rest of your post, just more pulling shit out of your ass.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

I don't absolve him for every decision that was not successful. I just have no issue with not kicking FG at certain times and playing Dalton the distance. But keep pulling shit from your ass in an attempt to fortify your narrative Boy Genius. As for the rest of your post, just more pulling shit out of your ass.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a fan that has no idea how the game is played, and I haven't seen any ripping of Hauck by you. Why are you so triggered by what I say? I guess it must be the truth.

I suggest you get a big ball of yarn and some knitting stick things, Turn on Hallmark, and enjoy a cup of Tea.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a fan that has no idea how the game is played, and I haven't seen any ripping of Hauck by you. Why are you so triggered by what I say? I guess it must be the truth.

I suggest you get a big ball of yarn and some knitting stick things, Turn on Hallmark, and enjoy a cup of Tea.

You are making so many assumptions, and none of them are correct. And tbh, even for as bad of a day Datlton had, I not once thought Cam gave them a better chance to win.

Also, why do I have to come on here and specifically rip on Hauck? The defensive plan against the Cats was terrible, and I guess you just ignored the numerous times I said the defensive game plan was a shit show... But continue flapping Boy Genius.

You know what? I got up this morning and sure enough the sun came up, then I read the paper and we’re still fighting in Afganistan, Trump is still fighting for his political life, California is falling into the ocean and it’s time to start working on another deep run in next years FCS playoffs.
It’s time to turn our energies to Travis and the grizzly basketball team. This team has the ability to be very good by mid year and they are deserving of our full support including turning out for their games.

Back