• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ @ WEBER STATE - Quarterfinal Game Thread

There will be no full time CH QB next season. Tonight was another example where the coach(es) do not have a high level of confidence in him when given a choice of QBs.

MONDAK said:
There will be no full time CH QB next season. Tonight was another example where the coach(es) do not have a high level of confidence in him when given a choice of QBs.

Which shows a lack of coaching wisdom, given how he stepped-up when needed

You bet, lets all just jump on Dalton and blame him for the loss. All you nay sayers are a bunch of classless dicks. Where would we have been without Sneed? Does anyone think Cam would have taken us this far, no way. Not a knock on Cam but the coaching staff felt Dalton was the better choice. You dicks are priceless. Dalton Sneed gave his all to the program and I for one thank him for his two years as a Griz.
Weber State just flat out took us to the woodshed on their defensive plan. Five interceptions and 7 sacks pretty well spelled our game. For us to have 5 interceptions and only lose by 7 is a remarkable achievement for our defense. We’ll be back, you can count on that.

Sport said:
You bet, lets all just jump on Dalton and blame him for the loss. All you nay sayers are a bunch of classless dicks. Where would we have been without Sneed? Does anyone think Cam would have taken us this far, no way. Not a knock on Cam but the coaching staff felt Dalton was the better choice. You dicks are priceless. Dalton Sneed gave his all to the program and I for one thank him for his two years as a Griz.
Weber State just flat out took us to the woodshed on their defensive plan. Five interceptions and 7 sacks pretty well spelled our game. For us to have 5 interceptions and only lose by 7 is a remarkable achievement for our defense. We’ll be back, you can count on that.

Show me where I jumped on Sneed, I was referring to next season. Wasn't aware Sneed was playing next season.

MontanaJack2006 said:
Great competitor, sucks to see him go out like that. Even so, he did the team well this year.

Great competitor, even better thrower of interceptions. I heard Sneed threw another pick on his way to the locker room. Good riddance to the chest pump!! :lol: :lol:

Btown said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Great competitor, sucks to see him go out like that. Even so, he did the team well this year.

Great competitor, even better thrower of interceptions. I heard Sneed threw another pick on his way to the locker room. Good riddance to the chest pump!! :lol: :lol:

You gotta be a cat troll?

mikegriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Sneed just never looked anyone off tonight.... he was staring down the WR

Should have pulled him in the 3Q. As much on the coaches as Sneed. Not sure why, after coming through in the pinch this season, Hauk would not have given Humphrey a chance to turn it around when it was clear that Sneed couldn't

Sneed is his recruit, and he's a Senior. If he was Stitt's and Hauck didn't sit him, there would be a lot more reaction.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
uofmman1122 said:
Man, some of you guys f***[*] suck.

Some? So many fickle fans.

So many fake fans like you. You have no passion at all, and refuse to acknowledge what's wrong when it's right in front of you.

Sneed played poorly, we all get that. But I don't for a second think putting in Cam was the answer. You are always looking for the easy answer, and sometimes there really isn't one. So many clueless fans like you. Keep being fickle....keep being you.

Cuervohola said:
mikegriz said:
Paytonlives said:

Should have pulled him in the 3Q. As much on the coaches as Sneed. Not sure why, after coming through in the pinch this season, Hauk would not have given Humphrey a chance to turn it around when it was clear that Sneed couldn't

Sneed is his recruit, and he's a Senior. If he was Stitt's and Hauck didn't sit him, there would be a lot more reaction.

Sorry Cuervo but you're full of shit on this one and sounding really whiny.

Cuervohola said:
mikegriz said:
Paytonlives said:

You just don't know when the shut the fuck up.

Always funny (not funny) to see fans spouting off like they know more about the situation than the coaches who are there on the field, you know, coaching.

So, so much whining even after UM exceeded most rational expectations. Unbelievable

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
mikegriz said:
Paytonlives said:

You just don't know when the shut the [*]f*** up.

Yet you're still here, huh, King Moron... I was proven right all along that Hauck is a horrible coach because he didn't sit Sneed when he was having a bad game. Maybe Cam comes in and has a different perspective, and they win, Sneed gets to play another game... Ever think of that, Genius?

With the talent of Sneed, JLM, Toure, Gubner, Olson, etc., A Monkey standing on a rock could guide them to the playoffs.

The Monkey would have sat Sneed to calm him down at least for a little while.

Get it now? Need more help?

I heard Sneed was so mad after the game that he threw a fit in the locker room, but it was intercepted.

I kid. Lay off him. This was the Weber team we thought we were going to get 4 weeks ago. They are good. The d line is one of the best in fcs. It started there and the rest of the d is better because of it. As I watched the game, I never once thought that they should switch quarterbacks. I felt Dalton was our best chance. I am glad we had him. We were better the past 2 years because of him. I would like to have him next year. Thank you for being a griz.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
mikegriz said:

You just don't know when the shut the [*]f*** up.

Yet you're still here, huh, King Moron... I was proven right all along that Hauck is a horrible coach because he didn't sit Sneed when he was having a bad game. Maybe Cam comes in and has a different perspective, and they win, Sneed gets to play another game... Ever think of that, Genius?

With the talent of Sneed, JLM, Toure, Gubner, Olson, etc., A Monkey standing on a rock could guide them to the playoffs.

The Monkey would have sat Sneed to calm him down at least for a little while.

Get it now? Need more help?

Like I said, you just don't know when to quit flapping those lips. You are proving to be the biggest idiot on the board, but please keep it up, the humor level is off the charts. #BoyGenius

Back