• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ @ WEBER STATE - Quarterfinal Game Thread

IdaGriz01 said:
Plainsman said:
I have DirecTV. Earlier today the Griz game was listed at 8:00 pm on ESPN2 following the JMU game. Now the guide shows Max on Boxing at 8:00 followed by Sports Center. Anyone have any information on this???
Same here. Can't tell what the Hell ESPN is up to. All we can do is dance around to other ESPN channels as the game start gets closer and hope it will show up. Checked the 700 channels, just in case ... no luck there either.

Went here to to post the same, They better not fuck with me or shit is going to end very bad .

Cuervohola said:
Eric_Shun said:
JMU doesn't look that good to me - Griz should match up well
Except their D, which gave up 59 yards so far.
And that's because UNI has no passing game to speak of ... and has been Hell-bent to run the damn ball. Basically you cannot run on JMU (#1, as noted above). They are, however, #52 in Passing Yard Allowed (211.8 ypg) ... and that's mostly in the CAA, which does not pass all that much. To me, the preferred strategy would be to try the run enough "to keep them honest," but figure on making yards through the air. I do believe the Griz can manage that. :D

IdaGriz01 said:
Cuervohola said:
Eric_Shun said:
JMU doesn't look that good to me - Griz should match up well
Except their D, which gave up 59 yards so far.
And that's because UNI has no passing game to speak of ... and has been Hell-bent to run the damn ball. Basically you cannot run on JMU (#1, as noted above). They are, however, #52 in Passing Yard Allowed (211.8 ypg) ... and that's mostly in the CAA, which does not pass all that much. To me, the preferred strategy would be to try the run enough "to keep them honest," but figure on making yards through the air. I do believe the Griz can manage that. :D

Ok, I haven't researched them yet. Now I don't have to.

Cheers!

Back