• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ @ WEBER STATE - Quarterfinal Game Thread

BadlandsGrizFan said:
TCCGRIZ said:
VictorG said:
Half gallon of Kraken Rum is in the fridge................we're ready!! :thumb:

2 Sixers of Blue Sky from Muddy Creek in Butte America :thumb:

I got a bottle of EH Taylor Small Batch ready to get this shit started.....LONGEST WORK DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

RIC FLAIR....WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gotta have Tito's or it's not a party

Da Boyz Mom said:
Is it game time yet? This may be the longest day ever.

Right?! I’ve been sitting at the bar at the restaurant below my office since noon. They were saying 10 double whiskey sours is the limit, but we shall see. I just peed on the floor....as a joke. They love me here. Sometimes they kick me out....as a joke.

I hope you’ll all take a few plays to focus on the seniors like JLM, Bingham, Sirmon, Angel, Dalton, Jesse, Justin, Josh, Keynan, Vika, Dante & Adam. Much of the turnaround in culture & this seasons’ results rests clearly on their shoulders.

bgbigdog said:
I hope you’ll all take a few plays to focus on the seniors like JLM, Bingham, Sirmon, Angel, Dalton, Jesse, Justin, Josh, Keynan, Vika, Dante & Adam. Much of the turnaround in culture & this seasons’ results rests clearly on their shoulders.

Sometimes, these Cat fans have an annoying habit of being decent. Really harshes the hatred thing. :clap:

fencer24 said:
bgbigdog said:

Sometimes, these Cat fans have an annoying habit of being decent. Really harshes the hatred thing. :clap:

& you’re calling who a cat fan?

TCCGRIZ said:
signedbewildered said:
When you pull into Ogden and the dash display reads 4:06. 37°

It's gotta be an omen.

You should have took a pic

Funny I did or tried. I was driving, lady friend was like what the wth are you doing with you phone?

Got a great photo of display, two seconds after it turned 4:07

Hrrmmmmmm....

CDAGRIZ said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
Is it game time yet? This may be the longest day ever.

Right?! I’ve been sitting at the bar at the restaurant below my office since noon. They were saying 10 double whiskey sours is the limit, but we shall see. I just peed on the floor....as a joke. They love me here. Sometimes they kick me out....as a joke.

POTY :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have DirecTV. Earlier today the Griz game was listed at 8:00 pm on ESPN2 following the JMU game. Now the guide shows Max on Boxing at 8:00 followed by Sports Center. Anyone have any information on this???

Plainsman said:
I have DirecTV. Earlier today the Griz game was listed at 8:00 pm on ESPN2 following the JMU game. Now the guide shows Max on Boxing at 8:00 followed by Sports Center. Anyone have any information on this???
Same here. Can't tell what the Hell ESPN is up to. All we can do is dance around to other ESPN channels as the game start gets closer and hope it will show up. Checked the 700 channels, just in case ... no luck there either.

IdaGriz01 said:
Plainsman said:
Same here. Can't tell what the Hell ESPN is up to. All we can do is dance around to other ESPN channels as the game start get closer and hope it will show up. Checked the 700 channels, just in case ... no luck there either.

This better not be Lacrossegate II

Latest posts

Back