• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Weber - Gameday

Griz2k said:
CleanHOUSE said:
Man Harding is good, certainly the most talented offensive player in the BSC...he going to get his...but we've done a pretty good job on him all in all
His step-back jumper his great. Impossible to defend.
Yep. About the only real defense is to keep the ball out of his hands (as best you can).

Grizbballfan14 said:
[*]
grizonbob said:
Grizbballfan14 said:
Mack Anderson looks more comfortable every game. He's done a great job with his defensive rotations for the most part.

I was just going to say, I've been impressed by how Anderson seems to improve each and every game... nice to see

Blocking shots, changing shots

Holding on to the ball better, scoring, moving well inside, rebounding well

He's one heck of an athlete. As he continues to develop the weaker parts of his game he's going to become a PROBLEM for other teams.

Confidence and plan makes so much difference, he had hoof hands last year and much of the early season, you could just tell he panic when he got the ball and was always on his back foot. Now he's starting to move past the neutral influence at his best to being a significant influence consistently

Griz2k said:
Every time a Weber player drives a foul is called. Every f*cking time.

We got quite a few driving calls the last few years with Rorie, Oguine, and Pridgett. That's why coaches want their players to attack the rim aggressively. Too many refs will favor the offensive player, regardless of how out of control they often are. I absolutely hate refs bailing out ballhandlers/shooters when they are creating the contact and/or out of control.

mtgrizrule said:
Griz2k said:
Every time a Weber player drives a foul is called. Every f*cking time.

We got quite a few driving calls the last few years with Rorie, Oguine, and Pridgett. That's why coaches want their players to attack the rim aggressively. Too many refs will favor the offensive player, regardless of how out of control they often are. I absolutely hate refs bailing out ballhandlers/shooters when they are creating the contact and/or out of control.

Agreed

Not a lot of good looks at the basket lately for Griz. Weber playing really good defense.

DAMN, that is 2 absolutely beautiful fadeaways that Pridgett has hit this game. Very few players can consistently hit those kind of shots. Sayeed's spin moves are pretty damn amazing as well.

Griz need to settle down and take some good shots. Been a pretty ugly half with forces.

We need more aggression from Owens and DCH, they have been to passive, I think if we had one more guy being a threat tonight we could have run away with this one

MikeyGriz said:

Crapolla. :(

Let'em hang around, and this is what you get. Griz need to step it up (again).

Not on heart meds, but this sure plays Hell with my blood pressure. ;)

Back