• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Weber - Gameday

CleanHOUSE said:
I dont understand what wrong with Vasquez, he arguable has the smoothest stroke on the team and showed a few time against big time competition like Stanford Washington and New Mexico, and its not like he has the yips when he shoots...hit shots are smooth and soft THEY JUST WONT GO IN...like shooting slump for sure but at this point he is massively unlucky that he get literally no kind rolls

I did the reverse jinx! Vasquez gets one to fall!!

MikeyGriz said:
Too many fouls again tonight by Griz. FT's keeping Weber in this game.
Weebs shooting 9 of 11 on foul tries.

At least the calls are spread around so no Griz has more than two.

CleanHOUSE said:
CleanHOUSE said:
I dont understand what wrong with Vasquez, he arguable has the smoothest stroke on the team and showed a few time against big time competition like Stanford Washington and New Mexico, and its not like he has the yips when he shoots...hit shots are smooth and soft THEY JUST WONT GO IN...like shooting slump for sure but at this point he is massively unlucky that he get literally no kind rolls

Hopefully seeing them go in will help him get into a rhythm. Like you said, he has one of the best looking shots on the team. Second only to Manuel I'd say

I didn't if see this game thread, being I was in the other 1 the whole game, until halftime. Please merge these threads.

IdaGriz01 said:
MikeyGriz said:
Too many fouls again tonight by Griz. FT's keeping Weber in this game.
Weebs shooting 9 of 11 on foul tries.

At least the calls are spread around so no Griz has more than two.

Falls picks up his third early in 2nd half and has to sit down.

Grizbballfan14 said:
CleanHOUSE said:
CleanHOUSE said:

Hopefully seeing them go in will help him get into a rhythm. Like you said, he has one of the best looking shots on the team. Second only to Manuel I'd say

Id take Vasquez, Manuel has a bit of a longer release and bit more moving parts in his shot, with more complicated mechanics he can get a bit out of wack from time to time. Actually Samuelson probably has the smoothest mechanics, as a big guy he can shoot 3s like Free Throws minimal jump and wrist flick

CleanHOUSE said:
Im a little worried about Pridgetts mid range jumper, so reliable early in the year its been a bit stiff lately

Seems like he’s been off the last couple games. He doesn’t seem to be doing well tonight, but he has a habit of picking it up towards the end of the game.

[*]
grizonbob said:
Grizbballfan14 said:
Mack Anderson looks more comfortable every game. He's done a great job with his defensive rotations for the most part.

I was just going to say, I've been impressed by how Anderson seems to improve each and every game... nice to see

Blocking shots, changing shots

Holding on to the ball better, scoring, moving well inside, rebounding well

He's one heck of an athlete. As he continues to develop the weaker parts of his game he's going to become a PROBLEM for other teams.

Man Harding is good, certainly the most talented offensive player in the BSC...he going to get his...but we've done a pretty good job on him all in all

CleanHOUSE said:
Man Harding is good, certainly the most talented offensive player in the BSC...he going to get his...but we've done a pretty good job on him all in all

His step-back jumper his great. Impossible to defend.

Latest posts

Back