• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. kitten Predictions

Like I said last week, and was correct....
If we see the same Griz team that rolled SUU, and now UI....Griz 31, scats 21
If we see the same Griz team that lost 3 in a row....Griz 17, scats 28

Obviously we want the Griz team from the last two weeks. If the Griz get up by 10 or more, it will be hard for msu to catch up. Griz need to limit turnovers, limit big plays by Anderson (he will have some, they just need to keep the big plays to a minimum in number), and either control the ball/clock OR score rapidly and often so the cats have to play catch up.

Go Griz!
FTC!

Not sure why but I have a feeling it’s going to be like that year that we absolutely destroyed the scats. The game that Prukup didn’t play in and that back up Qb that through a whole bunch of interceptions and they kept fumbling the ball a bunch also. JJ killed them with his legs and arm that game. So I am going with a 35 to 7 victory over the scats.

GraniteGriz80 said:
Not sure why but I have a feeling it’s going to be like that year that we absolutely destroyed the scats. The game that Prukup didn’t play in and that back up Qb that through a whole bunch of interceptions and they kept fumbling the ball a bunch also. JJ killed them with his legs and arm that game. So I am going with a 35 to 7 victory over the scats.

god I hope not. that was a brutal day. and night... :cry:

MTGRZ said:
Like I said last week, and was correct....
If we see the same Griz team that rolled SUU, and now UI....Griz 31, scats 21
If we see the same Griz team that lost 3 in a row....Griz 17, scats 28

bold statement! if you play like the games you dominated you'll win. if you play like the games you got dominated you'll lose. AND...you were correct! :eek:

To all the folks predicting a huge blowout win over the Cats.... sorry to burst your bubble but that's not going to happen with TA at the helm. If EWU and Weber couldn't do that, no way in hell um is going to do it.

27 to 17 CATS.

poorgriz said:
To all the folks predicting a huge blowout win over the Cats.... sorry to burst your bubble but that's not going to happen with TA at the helm. If EWU and Weber couldn't do that, no way in hell um is going to do it.

27 to 17 CATS.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Griz fan would ever listen to your opinion on this subject.

You don't think being down 34-10 late in the game, when you get a meaningless TD, is not being blown out?

I'm going to continue to help the team and not make a prediction. We kept losing the ones I predicted and winning the ones I didn't so ...

Amazing how this crap works sometimes.

I had a come to Jesus meeting with the Football Gods...

They told the the GRIZ WILL WIN.

IntuitiveGriz has spoken, you're welcome.
giphy.gif

(I will never post again, I swear to God, if the Griz lose)
200w.webp

Latest posts

Back