• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. kitten Predictions

poorgriz said:
To all the folks predicting a huge blowout win over the Cats.... sorry to burst your bubble but that's not going to happen with TA at the helm. If EWU and Weber couldn't do that, no way in hell um is going to do it.

27 to 17 CATS.

Not a blowout and cats (Andersen & Infanse) will break some runs. None the less, the outcome won't be close.

Montana 37 - Bozeman 24

Anderson and that freshman RB Ifanse are the entire offense. Their defense is stout, but we have a lot of playmakers on O.

34-24 Griz.

poorgriz said:
To all the folks predicting a huge blowout win over the Cats.... sorry to burst your bubble but that's not going to happen with TA at the helm. If EWU and Weber couldn't do that, no way in hell um is going to do it.

27 to 17 CATS.

If we beat you like the two blowouts losses you had to EWU and Weber, that's fine with me. We'll take it.

I predict a tight game throughout.

If there is really a god, the score will be 20-20 going into the 4th. The cats will score a td early in the period to go up 7. The griz will have a couple possessions to tie the game but the Cat D will hold steady. Cats will have great field position after the griz go for it on 4th down and don’t get it. We’ll kick a field goal with about a minute to play to go up 10.

Then I’ll be able to claim a 30-20 victory that was a blowout and never competitive. Most of you will think I’m an idiot. Hookedongriz will have to agree with me or look like a huge homer....

Cats 30
Griz 20

Go Cats!!!

ilovethecats said:
I predict a tight game throughout.

If there is really a god, the score will be 20-20 going into the 4th. The cats will score a td early in the period to go up 7. The griz will have a couple possessions to tie the game but the Cat D will hold steady. Cats will have great field position after the griz go for it on 4th down and don’t get it. We’ll kick a field goal with about a minute to play to go up 10.

Then I’ll be able to claim a 30-20 victory that was a blowout and never competitive. Most of you will think I’m an idiot. Hookedongriz will have to agree with me or look like a huge homer....

Cats 30
Griz 20

Go Cats!!!

It will look like this:

VDgm.gif

electricgriz42 said:
Griz:35
Msu: 14
Griz force 3 msu turnovers, 2 of the msu turnovers are ints, 1 fumble caused by olsen as troy anderson tries to scramble.

Since it says im still under the not predicted column.

Back