• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Idaho State

Typical Griz game. Build a big lead and then try to hold on as the game winds down. Not for the faint of heart fan!

MikeyGriz said:
46 total fouls, although it was 16-15 Griz in the 2nd half. Closer than I thought.
Dang!

Even with the intentional (never called) fouls at the end, I would have missed the over on 50. Shucks!

Tough for either team to get in a groove offensively with how whistle happy the refs were tonight. We’re fortunate ISU shot as poorly as they did tonight. Good (ugly) win. Let’s get the sweep.

Announcer referred to griz "piranha" defense which isu not used to......their bench was screaming about it and refs were influenced by it a lot it appeared as much as I could tell...its a good boost for the team at this time...saturday morning will be interesting...go griz

Well we haven’t won a Saturday game yet, and haven’t had a sweep yet this year, so I’m guessing Saturday will go differently.

MissoulaCanucksFan said:
Lady Griz lost to Idaho State 79-49.

Not a good night for them.

At least the men won a tough one in Pocatello.

Really rough. I thought they were only down 10 towards the end of the 3rd quarter, then got out-scored 29-9. Yikes.

Back