• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Idaho State

Griz look good, but are going to have to make sure they have enough players to field a damned team with these fouls piling up.

I just realized we had no DCH in the first half. Poor guy, I hope he’s not hurt again. The bench is on the same side as the camera (my biggest pet peeve of college basketball), So I couldn’t see if he was on the bench or not.

Was feeling pretty good (still am), but worried that the Griz did not score in the last two minutes of the half. They've just got to avoid those lapses!

fanofzoo said:
Mac you got to love him but hands he just doesn't have.

:lol: :lol:

If that poor bastard had hands, he’d be a star. His hustle alone gets him floor time.

Griz til I die said:
I just realized we had no DCH in the first half. Poor guy, I hope he’s not hurt again. The bench is on the same side as the camera (my biggest pet peeve of college basketball), So I couldn’t see if he was on the bench or not.

Riley said he was in street clothes.

fanofzoo said:
Bannan freshman of the year

Maybe.

Some nights I have thought it could be Whitney, or Beasley.

Whitney is the leading frosh scorer at 211, Bannan next at 177, and Beasley follows at 154. But then Beasley has played fewer games.

We will be lucky to have 5 guys who can play in the last 4 minutes.

Gonna have to finish with Egun, Henderson, Brown, and a couple guys from the stands.

Back