• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz @ NDSU

grizfromhel said:
If they do, I hope they find some different announcers.

I thought they were good, other than the several times they called us Montana State or the Bobcats. I will say, I miss Mornhinweg's energy.

cclarkblues said:
grizfromhel said:

These guys made our regular season announcers look a lot better...

No

Our regular season announcer still couldn’t get names right at the end of the season

cclarkblues said:
grizfromhel said:

These guys made our regular season announcers look a lot better...

We’ve had that analyst before. I don’t know how he still has a job.

Also — and yes, admittedly this may be the half dozen celebratories I’ve enjoyed since mid way through the 3rd quarter speaking — I like our chances.

grizfromhel said:
Missing the first 9 minutes of the game because of the game overlap was special, too. Would have been so much better to see the SEMO scoop & score live.

Wouldn't it be nice to go to Sheepgo or Fargo as the locals call it, and win?

We r like the Cowboys this year, a very talented team that at times shows it's dominance but ultimately makes too many mistakes to win against elite teams. We have the potential to win, but frankly we won't. But regardless I liked the way our team fought back today.

NDSU-38
Griz - 13.

2/14 or whatever it was on 3rd Downs will not cut it in Fargo, not even close. And did we even rush for 50 yards? With our current offensive system we are going to need ALOT of things to go our way on Defense and Special Teams.

I'm trying hard not to be a Debbie downer but as long as Rosey and this offensive scheme is here I will always have my doubts. Will be screaming my head off regardless streaming the game next week, GO GRIZ!

grizfromhel said:

Agreed. That color guy was such a SEMO homer. I loved it when he had to eat crow after the Griz came back for the win. He wasn't enjoying it one bit

Hey shytbirds! Welcome back to Fargo, where the gravy is thick and so are the women.

Yous guys and us have combined to win 9 of the last 11 FCS championships. Should be fun.

[/quote]
Missing the first 9 minutes of the game because of the game overlap was special, too. Would have been so much better to see the SEMO scoop & score live.
[/quote]

Honestly, seeing that part live was not a top ten moment for me last night!!

[/quote]

Honestly, seeing that part live was not a top ten moment for me last night!!
[/quote]

Could have done without that myself!

runtheoption said:
Hey shytbirds! Welcome back to Fargo, where the gravy is thick and so are the women.

Yous guys and us have combined to win 9 of the last 11 FCS championships. Should be fun.

My goodness, y’all got some “sturdy” gals from the looks of it. Will you be attending the pregame laser light show? O/U 12k in attendance?

Well I know one thing. We spot the Bizen a 17-0 lead and it’ll be turn out the lights Irene.

Back