• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/Kitten Game day thread

Da Boyz Mom said:
Great defense there. Now to keep things rolling. More of the same, please - another methodical scoring drive.

Little quicker on this one, but I’ll take it.

I know they're not watching, but after the first game where South Dakota State got away with a win, they must be thinking it won't be a cake walk to the championship anymore.

fencer24 said:
I know they're not watching, but after the first game where South Dakota State got away with a win, they must be thinking it won't be a cake walk to the championship anymore.

I am counting NO chickens. This ‘Scat team can score in a hurry. Wondering how long Mellott will get before Chambers comes in.

AZGrizFan said:
fencer24 said:

I am counting NO chickens. This ‘Scat team can score in a hurry. Wondering how long Mellott will get before Chambers comes in.

Agree let’s drop them here.

Back