• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz @Idoho State

GrizLA said:
Refs are really calling this one . And, Cravens has to be the worst announcer since Walton.

Disagree, you may not like his style but he knows more about the Big Sky than any other color announcer I have heard. I have him say nothing negative about the Griz and Travis which is unusual for an opponent's announcer. If you didn't know better you would think he was a Griz announcer.

CleanHOUSE said:
MikeyGriz said:
Griz2k said:
GrizLA said:
Refs are really calling this one . And, Cravens has to be the worst announcer since Walton.

He sounds like a manure salesman with a mouth full of samples.

Fire up Riley on the radio, he's good as always!

I think Cravens is great. You cant blame him for ISU giving him horrible audio. He sounds like he's on a cheap Xbox gaming headset lol

I kinda enjoy Cravens too -- in small doses. In a way, like listening to the late, great Cato Butler.

Also enjoyed the manure salesman crack too.

Nice to see so many Griz getting in there. Playing well and keeping everyone fresh.

MikeyGriz said:
Yagi with 6 pts in 3 min.

Haven't quite understood what the deal was with Yagi. He has some offensive skills. Was he not playing because he was injured? In the dog house? Or something else?

Terrific 1st half. Pridgett is apparently sick and/or in foul trouble. Nice to see Egun and Selcuk get a few minutes. Yagi actually looking pretty good out there. Samuelson, is giving ISU fits, with his inside/outside game. Anderson also with a nice inside bucket. He kind of got screwed on a flagrant 1 call. Cravens trying to get some beer from Shawn Samuelson, had to laugh at that.

I hope the bench continues to play well. I really do like seeing a deeper team, especially on the road. I really would like to see DeCuire utilize depth, from time to time, depending on match up. I'd like to Egun find minutes and a role he can be consistent at. Even it is simply spelling Falls as a perimeter defender. I think, consistent minutes would help Egun find his game. It's difficult to find your game when the minutes are so inconsistent.

Here is to a great 2nd half. Keep it up, boys.

UncleRico said:
MikeyGriz said:
Griz2k said:
GrizLA said:

He sounds like a manure salesman with a mouth full of samples.

Fire up Riley on the radio, he's good as always!

I think Cravens is great.

Maybe not great but I enjoy him, knows what he is talking about and his history goes way back.

cclarkblues said:
GrizLA said:

Disagree, you may not like his style but he knows more about the Big Sky than any other color announcer I have heard. I have him say nothing negative about the Griz and Travis which is unusual for an opponent's announcer. If you didn't know better you would think he was a Griz announcer.

No kidding!

Back