• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Cal-Poly Predictions

FIRST LOOK: Cal Poly hopes to bounce back against visiting Grizzlies
https://skylinesportsmt.com/first-look-cal-poly-hopes-to-bounce-back-against-visiting-grizzlies/

This game with Cal Poly and their Option gives me a lot of concern. Unlike the last time we played them I think our offense can outscore them.

35-27 Griz

Let's be honest boys, Bobby's teams have traditionally sucked when playing option teams. And yeah CalPoly does not look as good as usual, but neither do we. Hopefully their D secondary puts a man on Sneed freeing up the short cross pattern routes that Sneed hits with authority and we march slowly down the field each possession and score. Because our D is not ready to cope with either the option, or the 7, yes that's right 7 men they have as rushers this year.

I think Calpoly scores at least 4 times on us and we score, thanks to Sneed's fleet feet and rapid slinging, slightly better so:

The Mighty Griz 38
Cal Poly 35

signedbewildered said:
".…..CalPoly does not look as good as usual, but neither do we."

Well now I'm curious to know what our "usual" is?

Hmm...depends on what body of work he's considering "usual", if it's the last few years we are as good or better than usual, if it's Pflugrad backwards we have some work to do.

Hate the triple option - no matter who we've played and no matter who the coach has been, triple option teams give us fits. If I'm remembering correctly, Wofford was a triple option team . . . and, I can remember every slow motion moment of that final field goal attempt. :cry: But that was then.

I have a lot of faith in this team, and their fight . . . and their ability to make adjustments. We may get burned early like the last two weeks, but I am going to go bold:
GRIZ 48
POLY 24

Since this is an away game, the GRIZ will have trouble with this one. We’ve always had trouble stopping in their triple option.
GRIZ 35
CP 32

Dotson of Suck State ran for 234 yds. We may have lost except for the NEZ causing penalties. We are on the road against the triple option. There is no way we win this game

MT- 32
CP - 30

I believe in Miracles.

MsMaroon said:
Hate the triple option - no matter who we've played and no matter who the coach has been, triple option teams give us fits. If I'm remembering correctly, Wofford was a triple option team . . . and, I can remember every slow motion moment of that final field goal. :cry: But that was then.

I have a lot of faith in this team, and their fight . . . and their ability to make adjustments. We may get burned early like the last two weeks, but I am going to go bold:
GRIZ 48
POLY 24

Just when I thought my therapy was working, you bring that game up.
Not going that bold
GRIZ 31
poly 24

fanofzoo said:
MsMaroon said:
Hate the triple option - no matter who we've played and no matter who the coach has been, triple option teams give us fits. If I'm remembering correctly, Wofford was a triple option team . . . and, I can remember every slow motion moment of that final field goal. :cry: But that was then.

GRIZ 48
POLY 24

Just when I thought my therapy was working, you bring that game up.
Not going that bold
GRIZ 31
poly 24
I know. Sorry . . .

Back