• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Cal-Poly Predictions

38-28 Griz

Griz safeties are good in run support.
Griz LB are quick and tackle good
Griz DE will occupy blocks and let LB's do their job.

It is the TO so they will get yards and they will score some.

I predict that I will be attending the game, and that the wine tastings on Thursday and Friday will be fun. I think the last game I attended at CP was Ramses Barden v. Trumaine Johnson. I like SLO and the surrounding area.

Poly got blown out by both NDSU and EWU. This should give us a sign where we fall.

Griz - 38
Poly - 17

Grizzlies win. Yet typically option teams are a bitch, and Cal Poly in particular.

I like our LB corp to stuff the runs in the middle, we'll see how they do with the guys coming around the edge. Poly being at home helps their cause. Score in the end: Cal Poly 24 Montana 34.

Griz win 41-28.

Griz running backs have an above average day and Akem, JLM, and Toure all have TD catches.

Sneed throws for 250 yards and runs for 75.

....Winless Cal Party is hungry for a big win in front of their home crowd. Will Bobby and staff have the defense ready for the Big Party Option?....Can the Griz stay healthy in the trenches against Polys spread out O-line/chop blocking schemes? Can Montana mentally flush :poke: the recent loosing history with this opponent? Back and forth game for the first 3 quarters. Montana will need to control the line of scrimmage and utilize their bevy of running backs to control the clock and wear down Polys D-line late into the game. Foremost......Sneed needs to stay healthy.

See you guys at the Montana gathering......GO GRIZ!

Montana 35
Cal Party 28

We always seem to struggle against the option, but so far this year our run defense has been our strength. CP is last in run defense, so maybe Sneed will have another banner day on the ground. I see it close after 3 quarters - maybe tied- then we get two scores in the 4th.

Griz 34
CP 20

Cal Poly always scares the crap out of me. The TO is trouble but hey, EWU scored 70 so:

Griz 48
Cal Poly 28

Latest posts

Back