• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in. 3 completions in row for 1, 4 and no gain. Assume punt coming up.

Stitt is calling plays to rack up stats for Jensen. Ha.

13-22 for 78 yards and 59%. 6 yards per catch.

Maybe he has or will earn the starting spot. Or, did the other qb get hurt?

PlayerRep said:

No injury, Vitt was just really ineffective. Neither one was great but Jensen looked better and seemed to be more in sync with the rest of the offense.

jodcon said:
PlayerRep said:

No injury, Vitt was just really ineffective. Neither one was great but Jensen looked better and seemed to be more in sync with the rest of the offense.

Thanks. I'm watching So Dak St v. Minn. SDS is playing well now. Also looking at Texas St live stats.

PlayerRep said:
jodcon said:
PlayerRep said:

Thanks. I'm watching So Dak St v. Minn. SDS is playing well now. Also looking at Texas St live stats.

Jacks have controlled most of that game, big mistakes have killed them but maybe, just maybe...

jodcon said:
PlayerRep said:
jodcon said:
PlayerRep said:

Jacks have controlled most of that game, big mistakes have killed them but maybe, just maybe...
Yep.

20-31 for 160, with 1 TD and 2 picks. 105.6 QB rating. Most of the completions came as the game went on, and, according to what some of you were posting, AM had subbed its 2's and 3's. He clearly did better as the game went on.

How far from A&M to Texas Tech? He could play for the other Cats on Saturday.

PlayerRep said:
20-31 for 160, with 1 TD and 2 picks. 105.6 QB rating. Most of the completions came as the game went on, and, according to what some of you were posting, AM had subbed its 2's and 3's. He clearly did better as the game went on.

Vitt seemed a little too amped up. Gresch definitely was more comfortable in the O. Neither of them were gonna do well v A&M. Vitt will probably still start next week but Gresch should be ready to take over if he falters again.

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:

Vitt seemed a little too amped up. Gresch definitely was more comfortable in the O. Neither of them were gonna do well v A&M. Vitt will probably still start next week but Gresch should be ready to take over if he falters again.

Jensen has the job now. Vitt had the locker room and no grasp on the offense.

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
SaskGriz said:
Folks, we are never going to agree on Stitt/Hauck or Jensen/Sneed but let's go for baby steps and come together over getting "banned" from the site and not "band". Only through small victories can great things be achieved.

Actually, the number of people now thinking Sneed is considerably better and Stitt considerably worse seems to have increased significantly in the past 1.5 years. Holdouts remain, of course. More data to analyze this fall. I suppose some will keep wanting to compare Sneed's high school stats too Jensen's.

yes, one tends to become more popular when one gets rid of players who don't overtly express how great one is. "one" being bobby.

I wasn't talking about players. I was talking about egriz posters.

you mean the loudmouthed, including us? because otherwise, the 'silent majority' keeps quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back