• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitt still wearing his green hat on the sideline with Tex St. I always liked that story about the hat.

His offense getting man handled by Tex A&M, which is to be expected.

SoldierGriz said:
Stitt still wearing his green hat on the sideline with Tex St. I always liked that story about the hat.

His offense getting man handled by Tex A&M, which is to be expected.

His offense might have worked at the school of mines but in big boy football it's just too simplistic. Too easy to crack ... In my opinion. I realized this after hearing a defensive player from NDSU being interviewed after the Griz playoff loss to the Bison. He broke down our offense admitting that the NDSU coaching staff was able to crack Stitt's snap count.

Vitt threw two earlier, he couldn't move them at all. Maybe Jensen can put together a drive after halftime if he stays away from the dark jerseys.

Gresch with a bomb....and dropped. Geez. Honestly, he looked pretty decent. A bad pick, but he ran a pretty good series. Wouldn't be surprised if he takes the job at some point.

Halftime QB Ratings:

Vitt - 62. 9-15 with 2 picks
Jensen - 40. 2-5 with one pick.

A&A QB - 183

AM up 28-0 at half.

TO is 257 to 93.

GJ throws his 2nd pick.

Tex st just over matched as expected. Not much offense. Tex AM underwhelming for SEC play...and man they have a brutal schedule.

Jensen QB rating now 10.6. 37.5% completion percentage with 2 picks.

3-8 for 22 yards. 2 runs for net 2. One sack.

SoldierGriz said:
GJ throws his 2nd pick.

Tex st just over matched as expected. Not much offense. Tex AM underwhelming for SEC play...and man they have a brutal schedule.
He's competitive enough on the field anyway (whatever your opinion about roster competition). He clearly wants to lift the team ... and tries to force stuff. Not getting a lot of help from his receivers, it seems to me.

Despite the picks Jensen has looked better than Vitt, receivers have dropped a few. Not sure if A&M is starting to play the bench though.

jodcon said:
Despite the picks Jensen has looked better than Vitt, receivers have dropped a few. Not sure if A&M is starting to play the bench though.
Yep, too many guy trying to run before they have the ball wrapped up.

I do think A&M is giving the twos (and maybe threes) some time ... as they should at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back