• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Read on Our Incoming Tansfer QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Wow, she must of. Your stalling. Midas whale just tell me you’re favorite scene in Alpha Dog.
Whoa, hard to nail down one pacific favorite in that dope movie.

That's neither hear or their. Irregardless of you're stance of Alpha Dog as a hole, I think the seen with Olivia Wilde in the swanky motel takes the cakes.

FIFY, CDA.

Thx, homie.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
How many MT QB's recruited to UM out of high school have been starters at UM, since Dickenson. I don't know. Edwards, Selle, Guftason, ?

I think if you add Smithwick-Hann, you have the complete list.

Bergquist?
EDIT: Shit. I'm an idiot. Didn't see the MT requirement.
Taking a lap.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:
Damn man sorry she didn't tell me she was married. I tipped her a 5 and she got really excited. She must of been lonely. Your spending too much time on egriz man. It's almost your fault.

Tell me yours first.

Wow, she must of. Your stalling. Midas whale just tell me you’re favorite scene in Alpha Dog.

That's neither hear or their. Irregardless of you're stance of Alpha Dog as a hole, I think the scene with Olivia Wilde in the swanky motel takes the cakes.

You're English stinks. You midas whale give it up all together.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That's neither hear or their. Irregardless of you're stance of Alpha Dog as a hole, I think the scene with Olivia Wilde in the swanky motel takes the cakes.

Oh, so your gonna call me out in pubic? Long hare, don't care.

no-ragrets.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

no-ragrets.jpg

No ragrets? Not even one letter?

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

no-ragrets.jpg

No ragrets? Not even one letter?

I think he meant "NO RUGRATS" He's opposed to having children.

Nah, it means I ain’t got no ragrets for doing nothing to nobody notime. Me and my homeboy jcu gonna ride this thing into 2020 and rip the covver off it.

CDAGRIZ said:
Nah, it means I ain’t got no ragrets for doing nothing to nobody notime. Me and my homeboy jcu gonna ride this thing into 2020 and rip the covver off it.

Thats a mute point dog. Your taking alot for granite, jcus dam near 30. Old timers disease bout to set n 4 that bitch.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thats a mute point dog. Your taking alot for granite, jcus dam near 30. Old timers disease bout to set n 4 that bitch.

"know what I'm sayin'?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back