• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Read on Our Incoming Tansfer QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because the Transfer will have a whole year to heal. Pretty sure they're banking on Humphrey to be the starter next year. Then 2021 he will see action. QB battle between him and Rostad. Unless someone has a breakout spring/fall. I personally would like to see Rostad get a chance for playing time next year. But he will be RS. And will battle for the starting position with Patterson 2021. Or Hauck brings another transfer in. Which I wouldn't mind for 2020.

jcu27 said:
Probably because the Transfer will have a whole year to heal. Pretty sure they're banking on Humphrey to be the starter next year. Then 2021 he will see action. QB battle between him and Rostad. Unless someone has a breakout spring/fall. I personally would like to see Rostad get a chance for playing time next year. But he will be RS. And will battle for the starting position with Patterson 2021. Or Hauck brings another transfer in. Which I wouldn't mind for 2020.

Which would mean our QB rotation is Humphrey/Brown/Rostad? Man....that’s GREEN.

If what you’re saying is true, it makes even LESS sense to turn him away.

AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:

Unless you are happy with the guys you have...

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:

The coaches fully expect Patterson to be healed up, ready to go, and to give Cam everything he can possibly handle to hold onto the starting job. They are very very high on Patterson

HookedonGriz said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:

The coaches fully expect Patterson to be healed up, ready to go, and to give Cam everything he can possibly handle to hold onto the starting job. They are very very high on Patterson

I almost guarantee he will see very little action if any in 2020.

jcu27 said:
HookedonGriz said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

I almost guarantee he will see very little action if any in 2020.

Unlike the back seat of the Altima, amirite? Up top!
Anyway, what’s your favorite scene in 8 Mile.

Lmao CDA why don't you get back to flipping them burgers bro. Crank the Celine and get flipping and frying. And quit fucking up people's orders! Not that hard put a slice of cheese and some pickles on it. Don't forget the onion. Then get in your Plymouth horizon, go home and give your sheep a kiss and sleep well knowing you have a fantasy life on egriz where you think people think your funny. Talk shit on everyone because you have a horribly sad life and it makes you feel good.

On a real note my ugliest vehicle is probably nicer than your best. If you even have a car. You seem like a headphones on the bus type of guy. I would of said bicycle but I know damn well you can't get up a hill.

I can see it now. Just sitting on the bench taking 3/4 of it up. Got them Dre beats headphones and living the dream. Holding some mcnuggets in one of your rolls. Gotta keep em warm, right?

jcu27 said:
Lmao CDA why don't you get back to flipping them burgers bro. Crank the Celine and get flipping and frying. And quit fucking up people's orders! Not that hard put a slice of cheese and some pickles on it. Don't forget the onion. Then get in your Plymouth horizon, go home and give your sheep a kiss and sleep well knowing you have a fantasy life on egriz where you think people think your funny. Talk shit on everyone because you have a horribly sad life and it makes you feel good.

On a real note my ugliest vehicle is probably nicer than your best. If you even have a car. You seem like a headphones on the bus type of guy. I would of said bicycle but I know damn well you can't get up a hill.

Wow. He really struck a nerve. :lol:

It's so funny that someone needs to seek attention so bad they'll do whatever it takes. You must be a lonely dude in your studio apartment. Probably hadn't seen a girl's boob since you were in Jr high. Thought college was going to be the turn around for you but instead it stayed the same. So you dropped out bought a sheep and said this is the life! Who needs people when u got Velcro and wool!?

AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
Lmao CDA why don't you get back to flipping them burgers bro. Crank the Celine and get flipping and frying. And quit f***[*] up people's orders! Not that hard put a slice of cheese and some pickles on it. Don't forget the onion. Then get in your Plymouth horizon, go home and give your sheep a kiss and sleep well knowing you have a fantasy life on egriz where you think people think your funny. Talk shit on everyone because you have a horribly sad life and it makes you feel good.

Wow. He really struck a nerve. :lol:
Na just calling a troll out. Anyone can make up shit. Pretty easy. Except I probably nailed his life. Or wife. Clearly got some jealousy issues. Sorry bro I didn't know.

jcu27 said:
It's so funny that someone needs to seek attention so bad they'll do whatever it takes. You must be a lonely dude in your studio apartment. Probably hadn't seen a girl's boob since you were in Jr high. Thought college was going to be the turn around for you but instead it stayed the same. So you dropped out bought a sheep and said this is the life! Who needs people when u got Velcro and wool!?

How do you know so many accurate details about me?
It’s the Alexa, isn’t it?

CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:

Government's always watching.

jcu27 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:

Watching you bang that hostess in the back seat of the Altima, amirite? Up top!
Anyway, what’s your favorite scene in Spring Breakers?

CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:

Watching you bang that hostess in the back seat of the Altima, amirite? Up top!
Anyway, what’s your favorite scene in Spring Breakers?

Damn man sorry she didn't tell me she was married. I tipped her a 5 and she got really excited. She must of been lonely. Your spending too much time on egriz man. It's almost your fault.

Tell me yours first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back