• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grading the 2022-23 Griz Athletic season

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:
I'd probably grade it on a curve given recent train wrecks. Semi appearance would get a strong A from me.

Limping into playoffs and a single, home game win therein is well below a C. That is below average performance for a team with the best FCS fans, facilities etc...

You are, of course, welcome to your opinion, but this also shows how little you know about football and Griz football. In my view.

I'll continue to mentor you despite your bad attitude.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
You are, of course, welcome to your opinion, but this also shows how little you know about football and Griz football. In my view.

I will continue to point out all the stupid things you post.

In this day and age of participation trophies, it is clear that all teams deserve an A, maybe even an A+. Its not easy to show up on time to compete.

btw Thanks GTID, good post. I give you an A+

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Attitude and effort matter. You earned a D for attitude and a B- for effort this week. Stay focused. I expect to see some improvement next week.

Signed,
Your Mentor

I was disappointed in how volleyball went for you all. Other than that I was happy with how your teams performed. I would've been more please if VB could've dropped both games to us.

In all seriousness I haven't paid attention to softball. Is this the same coach that started the program? I had no idea your season was that bad. And please please don't tell anyone but I do root for the softball and soccer teams. Since we don't have them. I would hate to ruin my reputation.

Allezchat said:
I was disappointed in how volleyball went for you all. Other than that I was happy with how your teams performed. I would've been more please if VB could've dropped both games to us.

In all seriousness I haven't paid attention to softball. Is this the same coach that started the program? I had no idea your season was that bad. And please please don't tell anyone but I do root for the softball and soccer teams. Since we don't have them. I would hate to ruin my reputation.

No. Jaime Pinkerton was hired at Iowa State (where he was from) in 2017.

EverettGriz said:
Allezchat said:

No. Jaime Pinkerton was hired at Iowa State (where he was from) in 2017.
Patiently waiting for a coaching change in Softball

So Hoops...what's your latest inside-information prediction on that BH contract extension you have missed so badly on to this point?

Oldschoolhornet said:
So Hoops...what's your latest inside-information prediction on that BH contract extension you have missed so badly on to this point?

As a cat fan, what's your inside information on whether msu will ever man-up and take any action against a good portion of their staff who feels it's okay to get blotto, get behind the wheel, crash, call a friend who doesn't have a driver's license in order to destroy the evidence of a crime, flee the scene of an accident and lie to law enforcement?

Oldschoolhornet said:
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..png

EverettGriz said:
Oldschoolhornet said:

As a cat fan, what's your inside information on whether msu will ever man-up and take any action against a good portion of their staff who feels it's okay to get blotto, get behind the wheel, crash, call a friend who doesn't have a driver's license in order to destroy the evidence of a crime, flee the scene of an accident and lie to law enforcement?

Blotto? That one is new to me. Where is that the slang?

(Since everyone on this board is angry a lot, I will say that I am asking out of actual curiosity, not taking some weird veiled cheap shot)

ElrodGrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

(Since everyone on this board is angry a lot, I will say that I am asking out of actual curiosity, not taking some weird veiled cheap shot)

Can't tell if serious.... :-?

Blotto:

adjective Slang.

Very drunk; so drunk as to be unconscious or not know what one is doing.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/blotto#:~:text=blotto%20%5B%20blot-oh%20%5D%20adjective%20Slang.%20very%20drunk%3B,unconscious%20or%20not%20know%20what%20one%20is%20doing.

EverettGriz said:
ElrodGrizzly said:

Blotto:

adjective Slang.

Very drunk; so drunk as to be unconscious or not know what one is doing.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/blotto#:~:text=blotto%20%5B%20blot-oh%20%5D%20adjective%20Slang.%20very%20drunk%3B,unconscious%20or%20not%20know%20what%20one%20is%20doing.

Lol, I was 100% serious. I had just never heard that word before.

ElrodGrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

Lol, I was 100% serious. I had just never heard that word before.

It's a good'en, no??

This is an area of his expertise. He's older, wiser(?), and has done lots of graduate level 'field work' on the subject. On this particular subject, he is college faculty level. :thumb: :party:

Exhibit A: Location: 'The Shadel', Mill Creek, WA
Exhibit B: Signature: 'Booze is the duct tape of life.'

3-7-77 said:
This is an area of his expertise. He's older, wiser(?), and has done lots of graduate level 'field work' on the subject. On this particular subject, he is college faculty level. :thumb: :party:

Exhibit A: Location: 'The Shadel', Mill Creek, WA
Exhibit B: Signature: 'Booze is the duct tape of life.'

Sounds like my kind of guy...party and call a friggin uber. Life could not be easier...

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Shocker hoops full of shit again: https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/on-spring-tour-griz-athletics-owning-mediocre-to-good-but-not-great-2022-23

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Shocker hoops full of shit again: https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/on-spring-tour-griz-athletics-owning-mediocre-to-good-but-not-great-2022-23

Back