• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Full UM Press Release of Hauck Announcement

Love the continuation of Butte Blood in UM!

All the former players.
All the former coaches (Mick Dennehy, Mick Delaney, Bobby Hauck's parents, grandparents and great grandparents are from Butte).

Today is a GREAT DAY.

Montana officially hires Hauck as 37th head football coach
https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-officially-hires-hauck-as-37th-head-football-coach/

BIG SKY BREAKDOWN: Montana hires Bobby Hauck as 37th football coach in school history
https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-hires-bobby-hauck-as-37th-football-coach-in-school-history/

In this press conference, Montana athletic director Kent Haslam introduces Bobby Hauck as the 37th head football coach at the Unviersity of Montana and Hauck gives 15 minutes of remarks from a press conference held on Friday morning at the Canyon Club in Washington-Grizzly Stadium on the UM campus.

Post Falls Griz said:
Colter - Are you going to post the press conference?

The Big Sky Breakdown two posts above is the link to Kent Haslam and Bobby Hauck's opening remarks. After our radio show, I'll produce the Q&A as well as our one-on-one.

bearister said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
PlayerRep said:
I'm fired up. Think Bobby will be great for Griz football, UM and Montana. Wish him the best luck.

Same, welcome back coach.

I haven't been this excited for a press conference in....well ever.

"The Pride and Tradition of the Montana Grizzlies will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak"

Hot damn im just jacked for football next year. My wife's cousin plays for UNI, going to have to make a "family" trip up there, but I will again be wearing my Griz apparel, as I was when I watched them beat UNI in CF last year.

The UNI game is here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, meant that I watched us beat the Panthers in Cedar Falls on JLM's punt return, will be watching next year in Missoula.

Diesel said:
braves84 said:
Paytonlives said:
Hauck Goals

1- Get your degree
2- Beat the cats
3- Win the conference
4- Win National Championships
I think that would be a problem, shouldn't it be 1,4,3 than 2.

Dumb Bizon
I don't know, but I would think winning a championship would mean a lot more than beating an average team that SOME on this board don't even consider Thier main rival

I have always thought that Bobby was a great coach. I like that he is back. My opinion of Stitt is still the same.

On to the other topic. I think it is pure bullshit to attack somebody who who doesn't think he is the guy. You know what I'm talking about. I ain't afraid to to speak the truth. When I called bullshit on the use of the C word I was attacked by the worst posters on this board.

I say back off.

Or speak your mind, but it better be good.

braves84 said:
Diesel said:
braves84 said:
Paytonlives said:
Hauck Goals

1- Get your degree
2- Beat the cats
3- Win the conference

Dumb Bizon
I don't know, but I would think winning a championship would mean a lot more than beating an average team that SOME on this board don't even consider Thier main rival

Agreed...I'd put the goals in that order too

:clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap:
Grizinmyyard said:
I have always thought that Bobby was a great coach. I like that he is back. My opinion of Stitt is still the same.

On to the other topic. I think it is pure bullshit to attack somebody who who doesn't think he is the guy. You know what I'm talking about. I ain't afraid to to speak the truth. When I called bullshit on the use of the C word I was attacked by the worst posters on this board.

I say back off.

Or speak your mind, but it better be good.

Fahque said:
braves84 said:
Diesel said:
braves84 said:

Dumb Bizon

The order looks perfect to me! Check one off then go to the next.

Paytonlives said:
Hauck Goals

1- Get your degree
2- Beat the cats
3- Win the conference

OK, he didn't say "Beat the Cats." He said, "Win the rivalry game." Why does this matter? Because it's an awesome, classic Bobby dig at State. He deliberately didn't mention MSU or the cats by name, which goes with what he has always said. It's also doubly important because he may just be referring to our renewed rivalry with Idaho...

grizrgood said:
Fahque said:
braves84 said:
Diesel said:
Dumb Bizon

The order looks perfect to me! Check one off then go to the next.
I agree they’re all important....listed by importance though? 1, 4, 3, 2 and you work your way up from the bottom to achieve your ultimate goal :thumb:

Back