• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Full UM Press Release of Hauck Announcement

HelenaHandBasket said:
I wonder what Ursus can find to whine about today in his usual utter panic mode?
Expect OrDigger to stay in denial as long as Hillary.

kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I wonder what Ursus can find to whine about today in his usual utter panic mode?

I thought for sure, Hillary was his alter-ego.

best answer ever as to what has changed in the big sky....

"Only difference is that Montana is not at the top with some other schools trying to challenge us"

god damn I love that!!!!

Best answer to a trap question

BadlandsGrizFan said:

"Only difference is that Montana is not at the top with some other schools trying to challenge us"

god damn I love that!!!!

He's right...I don't understand why people think the teams in the conference are better...they are not.

the fucked up thing is that a team can win this conference based simply on unbalanced schedule. Doesn't mean that they are necessarily the best team.

Hauck Goals

1- Get your degree
2- Beat the cats
3- Win the conference
4- Win National Championships

Not in a huge hurry to finish staff... well after first of the year

But will get right to recruiting.

Has watched Griz games on TV
Looked at scholarship numbers.
I know quite a few of players watched film

Will Game plan for players we have

Temperment
Intensity

Take a RB and QB in every class
Work Montana hard

Search for the biggest linemen we can.

"What should Griz fans expect as they Griz take the field"

Playing Hard
Play physical
Montana Tough
Montana Strong

Stearns welcomes Hauck and his Family

Has been in regular communication with new President
We are proud of our schools
Will be in living rooms by Sunday

She is reassured that the culture will continue. There is a good culture and it needs to continue and be committed to a high standard

Damn that was the best press conference I've watched from UM! I'm pumped and can't wait for next fall! Go Griz!

stubbins said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

god damn I love that!!!!

He's right...I don't understand why people think the teams in the conference are better...they are not.

the f***[*] up thing is that a team can win this conference based simply on unbalanced schedule. Doesn't mean that they are necessarily the best team.

Wrong. EWU Beats FBS schools regularly, almost beat UW... and several other BS teams have beaten Pac 12 teams in the past few years. This is not the Big Sky Bobby remembers but he'll quickly find out.

kemajic said:
And MSU thinks it will be different this time. 32-1 his last 4 years against the BSC!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: Uh, it will most definitely be different this time around. I will wager any amount of money you're willing to part with, he won't go 32-1 in his next four years. :lol: Just name the amount, please.

kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I'll save the Liberals for you. I am anything but, Hillary and Trump, two peas in a pod. Both full of it, and whine about everything....sounds like you now that I think of it.

I think I pretty much stated elsewhere I was all for Bobby Hauck coming back.

At least you don't have to cry in your cheerios anymore.

Back