• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Full UM Press Release of Hauck Announcement

Those that think the Big Sky isn't a different place than it was when Bobby was here 8 years ago are f****** high. Teams are absolutely better, better facilities, recruiting better, and better coaching. Keep building that house of cards fellas!!

Paytonlives said:
Hauck Goals

1- Get your degree
2- Beat the cats
3- Win the conference
4- Win National Championships
I think that would be a problem, shouldn't it be 1,4,3 than 2.

FlyCastingCat said:
Those that think the Big Sky isn't a different place than it was when Bobby was here 8 years ago are f****** high. Teams are absolutely better, better facilities, recruiting better, and better coaching. Keep building that house of cards fellas!!

With the Bobkitties records over the past few years you'd think that. Denial son.

FlyCastingCat said:

Anyone reading your post.. can feel the fear in it.

FlyCastingCat said:

Besides Eastern, who in the Big Sky has made any noise in the Playoffs? Bobby's right.

braves84 said:
Paytonlives said:
Hauck Goals

1- Get your degree
2- Beat the cats
3- Win the conference
4- Win National Championships
I think that would be a problem, shouldn't it be 1,4,3 than 2.

Order of operations. Obviously, a team could win the NC without winning your conference or beating a rival, but winning the conference sets a team up for a strong run at the NC, and beating the Cats goes a long ways to winning the conference.

FlyCastingCat said:

What Hauck says at a press conference where he is supposed to instill a sense of confidence, and what he actually thinks can be two different things.

Paytonlives said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/erictaber/status/936685820244738048[/tweet]

Seeing this makes me say:

ahwg.gif

Watching this video wells up my eyes and reminds me of how fun and exciting GRIZ football used to be:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/936625900824621056[/tweet]

Thank you Coach Hauck (for past, present and future) :!:

giphy.gif

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
PlayerRep said:
I'm fired up. Think Bobby will be great for Griz football, UM and Montana. Wish him the best luck.

Same, welcome back coach.

I haven't been this excited for a press conference in....well ever.

"The Pride and Tradition of the Montana Grizzlies will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak"

Hot damn im just jacked for football next year. My wife's cousin plays for UNI, going to have to make a "family" trip up there, but I will again be wearing my Griz apparel, as I was when I watched them beat UNI in CF last year.

The UNI game is here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyCastingCat said:
The Lulay/Kramer teams would embarrass the losers you've put out the last three years.

IdahoGrizFan said:
So when does he meet with the team?

Did he say anything about that. I missed some of the show.

Meeting with the team at 3 pm today (11 minutes ago).

putter said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
So when does he meet with the team?

Did he say anything about that. I missed some of the show.

Meeting with the team at 3 pm today (11 minutes ago).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arZdeg_fL-I[/youtube]

IntuitiveGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Amelgimation
"Your not from Butte"

resize

Actually spelled, amalgamation.

1. the act or process of amalgamating.
2. the state or result of being amalgamated.
3. Commerce. a consolidation of two or more corporations.
4. Metallurgy. the extraction of precious metals from their ores by treatment with mercury.

And like coach Hauck continued on to say and nod his head in affirmation, "Actually they do know what amalgamation is in Butte, yeah they do."

Was a funny joke though! :thumb: :lol:

Back