• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/WIU: Anytime you want to bitch….

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
55 first half points is nuts. Western Illinois keeps getting beat deep bad. I know our defense will have their hands full, I also know we won’t be giving up 55 points, and have a much much better offense than WIU that will keep the ball out of easterns hands.

Agree. Horrible coverage and tackling. I think the athleticism of Hicks-Onu and Ford will be tested but they will do a much better job.

62-28 now within the first 3 minutes of the 2nd half.

Absolutely no defense. I think Montana can hold EWU to under 30.

Western Illinois’ defense doesn’t even look like their trying. I think it’s time for a coaching change in Macomb. They just look flat out defeated with crushed spirits.

Griz til I die said:
Western Illinois’ defense doesn’t even look like their trying. I think it’s time for a coaching change in Macomb. They just look flat out defeated with crushed spirits.

I guess that happens when you are getting crushed :)....I wish we were playing the eaglets next week..Three things we do better than WIU Offense, Defense and special teams.

retiredpopo said:
Griz til I die said:

I guess that happens when you are getting crushed :)....I wish we were playing the eaglets next week..Three things we do better than WIU Offense, Defense and special teams.

EWUs offense is for real but, WIU was broken by the Griz last weekend.

daGrizJ said:
retiredpopo said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EWs defense is suspect but their offense is really good. I don’t think the Griz game had anything to do with it.

bigsky33 said:
daGrizJ said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EWs defense is suspect but their offense is really good. I don’t think the Griz game had anything to do with it.

Easterns defense is “suspect”?!?! They’ve given up 49 points to these guys. WIU had zero offensive points last week vs UM. I’d say their defense is a bit worse off than “suspect”

The EWU defense is absolutely atrocious. The wiu defense is also atrocious. It’s 62-49 EWU is up with 7 mins left. EWU has given up 49 points to a team who didn’t score against the Griz. That game is going to get crazy interesting in a couple weeks.

EWU has given up 583 yards to a team that the Griz gave up 151 yards to. Their offense is great, but their defense is awful!

Back