• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/WIU: Anytime you want to bitch….

kurtismichael said:
I changed my mind. I like this kid doing the play by play for WIU. What he lacks in knowledge he makes up for with enthusiasm. 😂

My wife was rolling on the floor laughing. She hate football but loved the announcers. Even if Marvin didn't talk much😁😂🤣

Man that was some of the worst defense by both teams I’ve ever seen in a college football game. We should easily be able to score 40+ on EWU. They will put up points too though. I’m guessing around 24-27. I was worried about that game. Not so much anymore although it will still be a great test.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
bigsky33 said:
With that awful defense, EWU won’t contend this year.

I’m betting UM wins that game 35-21. Montana may score more than that. We put up 42 on WIU and pulled the starting offense for the fourth quarter. Also didn’t give up a touchdown. Might get ugly for Eastern honestly.

I agree!

I wasn’t able to watch. Were most of the points in this one scored in the paint or were there a lot of 3-balls?

EverettGriz said:
I wasn’t able to watch. Were most of the points in this one scored in the paint or were there a lot of 3-balls?

Come on, Everett. You know those BSC refs….there were, like, 50 fouls called…shitload of points scored from the line. Really interrupted the flow of the game and the game took forEVER to play because of it. EWU had a big lead and then…foul foul foul foul and suddenly, that big lead disappeared.

AZGrizFan said:
EverettGriz said:

Come on, Everett. You know those BSC refs….there were, like, 50 fouls called…shitload of points scored from the line. Really interrupted the flow of the game and the game took forEVER to play because of it. EWU had a big lead and then…foul foul foul foul and suddenly, that big lead disappeared.
You're describing ASU; 16 penalties, 4 TOs, numerous broken plays. Poor coaching on vivid display; more talent than BYU.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
You're describing ASU; 16 penalties, 4 TOs, numerous broken plays. Poor coaching on vivid display; more talent than BYU.

Incredibly frustrating game to watch. ASU imploded.

AZGrizFan said:
EverettGriz said:

:lol:

Latest posts

Back