• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Duq Dukes game thread

GRIZ look like they are in mid season form
Long scoring drought check
Bannon launching threes check
Getting out rebounded check
Not handling the press check

DPGriz said:
I don't want to overreact to 12 minutes of basketball, but this is ugly.

Honestly I feel the same. It's the same as it ever was, can't shoot, can't defend, can't look average against below average college teams. A long way from the Rorie and Oguine years

Where is vaunted Griz Defense when the other team is more athletic? Its almost like the brute force strategy only works against lesser competition.

lower tier A10 team totally dominating UM. Maybe, it is jet lag? Hard to believe that this team is worse than last year. Gotta be jet lag.

griznative24 said:
It seems like every team the griz play has their best game of the year lol

we dont do anything to disrupt their game plan. Our scheme seems to just be "be better than the other team" unfortunately not sure we have the athletes for that game plan

I feel like if Decuire was Griz football coach and we were playing Alabama his game plan would be to win the one on one battles and line up an run it down their throat and shorten the game and out physical them...lol

Back