• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dixie State joining the FCS

AZGrizFan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
Idk what kind of crack you're smoking but there is not 57 states.

Good God....does NO ONE get the reference? Are all of you just crawling out from under your rocks or something? :?

...and I know people who, for whatever reason, attempt to reason with the unreasonable! I'd sit and listen to my father in law with all of his colleagues discuss where facilities were going to get built and then a group of lawyers had to put their two cents in and the entire meeting went to hell because of them. The next week those who knew anything about the current political climate submitted the plans and the project went forward.

Cut the ignorant some slack or put them on ignore.

Wow. :? :?

I see why you went to Idaho for your degree ;)

kemajic said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
kemajic said:
dbackjon said:
57 teams? One in each state?
Obama facts.
Sounds more like something the current occupant of the office would say. But in the immortal words of George Costanza "it's not a lie, if you believe it."
Obama probably did believe it; claimed he had campaigned in all 57.

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
Good God....does NO ONE get the reference? Are all of you just crawling out from under your rocks or something? :?

...and I know people who, for whatever reason, attempt to reason with the unreasonable! I'd sit and listen to my father in law with all of his colleagues discuss where facilities were going to get built and then a group of lawyers had to put their two cents in and the entire meeting went to hell because of them. The next week those who knew anything about the current political climate submitted the plans and the project went forward.

Cut the ignorant some slack or put them on ignore.

Wow. :? :?

I see why you went to Idaho for your degree ;)

:lol:

RayWill said:
kemajic said:

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

That CLEARLY explains the cryptic reference. I refused to listen to him, so eight(unbelieveably, and sadly)years of peaceful bliss. So, I didn't hear THAT lie/gaff.

tourist said:
RayWill said:
kemajic said:

That CLEARLY explains the cryptic reference. I refused to listen to him, so eight(unbelieveably, and sadly)years of peaceful bliss. So, I didn't hear THAT lie/gaff.
It COULD be Obama was including D.C. & territories in that number, maybe a gaff but minor compared to Trump's lying.

Grizzoola said:
tourist said:
RayWill said:
kemajic said:

It COULD be Obama was including D.C. & territories in that number, maybe a gaff but minor compared to Trump's lying.
Was it Trump that said, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor; If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."? Didn't think so. Was that also a gaff?

kemajic said:
Grizzoola said:
tourist said:

Was it Trump that said, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor; If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."? Didn't think so. Was that also a gaff?
Speaking of honesty, maybe David would like to talk about the plane load of cash Obama sent to his friends in Iran.

Spanky2 said:
kemajic said:
Grizzoola said:
tourist said:
Speaking of honesty, maybe David would like to talk about the plane load of cash Obama sent to his friends in Iran.

You mean THEIR Cash that we have been holding for 40 years that legally belonged to them?

Spanky2 said:
kemajic said:
Grizzoola said:
tourist said:

Actually that was Iranian money that was released from sanctions because the Iranians dismantled their nuclear weapons systems as they agreed.

mcg said:
Spanky2 said:
kemajic said:
Grizzoola said:

Actually that was Iranian money that was released from sanctions because the Iranians dismantled their nuclear weapons systems as they agreed.

Hey! This is egriz we don't use facts when we talk football, we sure as hell don't want to hear any when we veer into politics.

Back