• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dixie State joining the FCS

kemajic said:
GrizLA said:
UNDfan said:
UCDavis received a $5 mill dollar gift for football, and has a $30 mill plan for an expanded 30,000seat stadium. FBS will soon follow. Sacramento got a multi billion owner to buy into an expansion MLS team, build a fancy new stadium, and help the Sac St Hornets move up too.

http://www.aggiesportstalk.com/discussion/71/did-uc-davis-athletics-receive-a-multi-million-dollar-donation

Cal Poly has approval to expand over 15,000 seats, the minimal FBS level.

Just keep listening to PlayRep. He will lead you into the promised land and a conference filled with CWU’s, Dixie St’s and No Colorado’s
You are consistent, at least, but you are trying desperately to fit some "facts" to "yours'...Let me repeat: UC Davis and CPSLO are not going to change their status from FCS to FBS any more than UM. The Stadium in Davis was built to expand to about 30,000 in the distant future. But, before that, the school has decided, again, years ago, that other needs outweigh stadium topping out. And, CPSLO has invested more in other areas since its students and community at large, while supportive, do not attend football in numbers that would warrant a large build out of Spanos. So, it is soccer that draws the student interest and both schools have plans to increase their budgets and facilities to meet the demand. So, UND, worry about your own conference. The Big Sky is doing nicely.
I was with you until the last sentence.

:lol: :lol: No shit. If you define a goatfuck conference with 57 teams in two different time zones, 7 different states, no round-robin conference scheduling, no clear conference champion, etc., etc. as "nicely"....

While the Griz fans are ecstatic eating over bison cadavers from winter kill and steroids, maybe you should look at this too.

https://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/uc-davis-unveils-40-million-sports-health-complex/

UNDfan said:
While the Griz fans are ecstatic eating over bison cadavers from winter kill and steroids, maybe you should look at this too.

https://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/uc-davis-unveils-40-million-sports-health-complex/

That ALMOST, equals Montana's upgrades but, it doesn't mean UCD will be competing at FBS. In California, the pressure is on many high schools to deemphasize football, and the tax payers are becoming more aware of it. Hard to see a Biological Research Facility losing out to any athletic site at UCD or CPSLO! CSUN might be a good place for you to try to influence things...Their old field is now a major income producing research and development center. They chose this over football.

UNDfan said:
UCDavis received a $5 mill dollar gift for football, and has a $30 mill plan for an expanded 30,000seat stadium. FBS will soon follow. Sacramento got a multi billion owner to buy into an expansion MLS team, build a fancy new stadium, and help the Sac St Hornets move up too.

http://www.aggiesportstalk.com/discussion/71/did-uc-davis-athletics-receive-a-multi-million-dollar-donation

Just keep listening to PlayRep. He will lead you into the promised land and a conference filled with CWU’s, Dixie St’s and No Colorado’s
A two year old article POST that didn't confirm that there was a $5 million, only a $2 million that was used for turf.

As for Sac State, talking out your ass again.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
GrizLA said:
UNDfan said:

You are consistent, at least, but you are trying desperately to fit some "facts" to "yours'...Let me repeat: UC Davis and CPSLO are not going to change their status from FCS to FBS any more than UM. The Stadium in Davis was built to expand to about 30,000 in the distant future. But, before that, the school has decided, again, years ago, that other needs outweigh stadium topping out. And, CPSLO has invested more in other areas since its students and community at large, while supportive, do not attend football in numbers that would warrant a large build out of Spanos. So, it is soccer that draws the student interest and both schools have plans to increase their budgets and facilities to meet the demand. So, UND, worry about your own conference. The Big Sky is doing nicely.

:lol: :lol: No shit. If you define a [*]f*** conference with 57 teams in two different time zones, 7 different states, no round-robin conference scheduling, no clear conference champion, etc., etc. as "nicely"....

57 teams? One in each state?

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
GrizLA said:

:lol: :lol: No shit. If you define a [*]f*** conference with 57 teams in two different time zones, 7 different states, no round-robin conference scheduling, no clear conference champion, etc., etc. as "nicely"....

Obama facts.

kemajic said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Obama facts.
Sounds more like something the current occupant of the office would say. But in the immortal words of George Costanza "it's not a lie, if you believe it."

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
kemajic said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

Obama facts.
Sounds more like something the current occupant of the office would say. But in the immortal words of George Costanza "it's not a lie, if you believe it."
Obama probably did believe it; claimed he had campaigned in all 57.

kemajic said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Obama facts.

some days it seems like it.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
kemajic said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

Obama facts.

Hey, the current occupant has enough of his own gaffes, he doesn’t need to own Obama’s too...

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
GrizLA said:

Idk what kind of crack you're smoking but there is not 57 states.

jcu27 said:

OK, eyenstyn, YOU graba nummer. Don't look it up first, just how many? Whats this new crack U tawkn bout?

jcu27 said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Good God....does NO ONE get the reference? Are all of you just crawling out from under your rocks or something? :?

tourist said:
jcu27 said:

OK, eyenstyn, YOU graba nummer. Don't look it up first, just how many? Whats this new crack U tawkn bout?
Dat sweat crack egrizzers got dat shit on lock.

AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

Good God....does NO ONE get the reference? Are all of you just crawling out from under your rocks or something? :?
Yeah... pretty much:(

AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

...and I know people who, for whatever reason, attempt to reason with the unreasonable! I'd sit and listen to my father in law with all of his colleagues discuss where facilities were going to get built and then a group of lawyers had to put their two cents in and the entire meeting went to hell because of them. The next week those who knew anything about the current political climate submitted the plans and the project went forward.

Cut the ignorant some slack or put them on ignore.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
dbackjon said:

...and I know people who, for whatever reason, attempt to reason with the unreasonable! I'd sit and listen to my father in law with all of his colleagues discuss where facilities were going to get built and then a group of lawyers had to put their two cents in and the entire meeting went to hell because of them. The next week those who knew anything about the current political climate submitted the plans and the project went forward.

No friends ey? Must of been a lonely childhood.

AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:

Apparently not...You teed it up and I knocked it out.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
dbackjon said:

Wow. :? :?

Back