• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Defense is VERY Suspect

I’d like to personally apologize for my previous views on the defense. That was a great performance. If we continue at that level. We can play with anyone in the country.

dupuyer griz said:
I’d like to personally apologize for my previous views on the defense. That was a great performance. If we continue at that level. We can play with anyone in the country.

:thumb:
Big difference this year defense is not giving up the big chunk plays, secondary is good position and due for some INTs.

Diesel said:
dupuyer griz said:

:thumb:
Big difference this year defense is not giving up the big chunk plays, secondary is good position and due for some INTs.

The big difference in this year’s defense is the Griz have a much better offensive line.

What other Hauck coached team struggled against the pass so much the majority of the season? Whatever that season was, if I remember correctly, we had a pretty good year that season, with gradual improvements game to game. Please, someone remember which GRIZ team that was.

Yes a combination of things but can't complain about giving up an average of less than 10 pts per second half after 5 games. Especially when our offense is racking them up.

So coaches Baer and Sacks are ok now? What a bunch of fair weather mfo’s this fane base is made up of. Smh

Dutch Lane said:
So coaches Baer and Sacks are ok now? What a bunch of fair weather mfo’s this fane base is made up of. Smh

You’re so right. There was absolutely NO reason to be critical last season. :roll: :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:

You’re so right. There was absolutely NO reason to be critical last season. :roll: :roll:
You've been as critical of them this season.

Part of fan base is VERY suspect.

Why don’t they listen to the many posters who have proven they know the game and what they are talking about?

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:

No I haven’t. In fact go read some of my posts before you post bullshit like this. I may have questioned the talent of our opposition, but I’ve actually been very complementary of the D this year. And of Baer.

Believe it or not...I really don’t care. I’m not about to get into some meaningless pissing match the week after our best win since 8/29/15.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:

No I haven’t. In fact go read some of my posts before you post bullshit like this. I may have questioned the talent of our opposition, but I’ve actually been very complementary of the D this year. And of Baer.

Believe it or not...I really don’t care. I’m not about to get into some meaningless pissing match the week after our best win since 8/29/15.

That win was epic and dramatic but it came down to the last play. This was a beatdown in all facets of the game in the enemy's house. I'll take this one.

cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

That win was epic and dramatic but it came down to the last play. This was a beatdown in all facets of the game in the enemy's house. I'll take this one.

Well, it was epic and dramatic BECAUSE it came down to the last play. Being able to relax the entire 2nd half today was a luxury we as fans haven’t had against a quality opponent in quite some time.

I think our defense is playing with more intensity and energy. When Semore kept asking the defense to play like savages I think how we are playing this year is likely more what he had in mind but just wasnt able to produce it like Hauck and company.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:

743875.jpg

Back