• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid

GRIZ PHAN said:
A screenshot on 08/13/21 of Montana covid cases from mt.gov showed 352 new cases. There were 2,659 active cases and 180 hospitalizations. Deaths were 1,730.

A screenshot today showed 1,183 new cases. There were 8,670 active cases and 364 hospitalizations. Deaths were 1,858.

Talk about RTD. Covid is well on its way. The governor has called out the Montana National Guard to assist hospitals.

I have heard that the vaccines reduce hospitalizations and deaths. Why not give a shot?

And on Nov 20th, 2020 there were 22,169 active cases, almost 1,300 new cases PER DAY (7-day moving average), and an average of 13 deaths each day.

Did they call out the National Guard last November?

Ms. Maroon, you've lost your touch. You're, no longer, the "thread killer"! I'm sad for the collective "us", but happy for you...

Cuervohola said:
Copper Griz said:
This thread could go 16. Cuervohola will need a new keyboard when done

I never need a new keyboard... Something about the Liberals always running away because I'm on the side of the facts.

I don't know why you enjoy being a Liberal when your leaders constantly punk you, but that's none of my business. To each their own.

You seem really angry. Seek some help. It is unhealthy to be so filled with hate and rage. You don’t even represent the right appropriately. Just come across as mad at everything and someone else is to blame. Poor little buddy. I feel for you

Copper Griz said:
Cuervohola said:
I never need a new keyboard... Something about the Liberals always running away because I'm on the side of the facts.

I don't know why you enjoy being a Liberal when your leaders constantly punk you, but that's none of my business. To each their own.

You seem really angry. Seek some help. It is unhealthy to be so filled with hate and rage. You don’t even represent the right appropriately. Just come across as mad at everything and someone else is to blame. Poor little buddy. I feel for you

I'm not on the Right. You can't shrink me because you don't know how to properly deploy Psychology.

Apparently, no 1 knows answer to whether team has been vaccinated? It would certanly help the cause to publicize it if they were

tgreseth said:
Ms. Maroon, you've lost your touch. You're, no longer, the "thread killer"! I'm sad for the collective "us", but happy for you...

Thank you for your kind words. ;) Honestly, I did kill a couple this week but apparently my powers have limits. Oh well. It was worth a ... shot ...

So far, so good? Maybe I should keep posting in case several doses are needed for my peculiar talent to take effect. :)

grizzlygrumpa said:
Apparently, no 1 knows answer to whether team has been vaccinated? It would certanly help the cause to publicize it if they were

...why grumps...if they choose to not vaccinate that's there choice not yours...I know at least 3 people that are
vaccinated and got the Covid flu..and they were sick just the same as unvaccinated...time to move on!..."My
body My choice! ...stop trying to build division among the Griz Nation...you're probably a Cat Fan!

grizghost said:
grizzlygrumpa said:

...why grumps...if they choose to not vaccinate that's there choice not yours...I know at least 3 people that are
vaccinated and got the Covid flu..and they were sick just the same as unvaccinated...time to move on!..."My
body My choice! ...stop trying to build division among the Griz Nation...you're probably a Cat Fan!

"My body, my choice" only applies when it comes out of a Liberal's mouth, same as "Believe Women"

When teams and players start missing/forfeiting games the non-vax bluster might slow down a little on EGriz. It seems to have slowed down on a few talk show sites. Wonder what Herman Cain and some of these other guys would be saying now! My Body (wait!) My Choice (I have none!)

Mousegriz said:
When teams and players start missing/forfeiting games the non-vax bluster might slow down a little on EGriz. It seems to have slowed down on a few talk show sites. Wonder what Herman Cain and some of these other guys would be saying now! My Body (wait!) My Choice (I have none!)

Cain had Metastatic Stage 4 Cancer.

Mousegriz said:

....nobody I see are non-vaxers here ....just it should be a choice not a government over-reach power grab..Nazi's did
this stuff...these players are in peak condition and young, the percentages are low for them ...NBA, large percentage
of players do not want to be Vaxed also...should we shut down the NBA..

grizghost said:
Mousegriz said:

....nobody I see are non-vaxers here ....just it should be a choice not a government over-reach power grab..Nazi's did
this stuff...these players are in peak condition and young, the percentages are low for them ...NBA, large percentage

How about polio and smallpox, should those vaccines be optional? The problem is that the non-vaxed have provided the host for the Delta virus to prosper and spread, Covid is a community problem that requires a community response. And I'm sorry, but comparing vaccination mandate to the Nazi's is.......well......ignorant and stupid.

mcg said:
grizghost said:

How about polio and smallpox, should those vaccines be optional? The problem is that the non-vaxed have provided the host for the Delta virus to prosper and spread, Covid is a community problem that requires a community response. And I'm sorry, but comparing vaccination mandate to the Nazi's is.......well......ignorant and stupid.

The Vaxxed provide the host as well, since people that are Vaxxed still get Covid and still spread it.

Here are my Top 5 Fast Food/Fast Casual Burger Chains:

1. In-N-Out. Undisputed champion of the World. Double-Double animal style, fries, and a drink for like $6.50ish. People who knock the fries must drive 35 min before trying to eat them. Get them xtra crispy and enjoy that they have no cholesterol. On the price-quality-freshness-taste-service scale, there isn't a chain that can beat it. Period. Full stop.

2. Shake Shack. The East Coast's whiny answer to In-N-Out because they don't get In-N-Out. Thing is: it's really good. Very good rip-off of the champ. IDK if it's possible for a poor man's In-N-Out to cost 3x more, but if it is, you'll find it at Shake Shack. Fries are from a frozen bag of Ore-Ida crinkle cut. Serves beer, though, so . . .

3. Wendy's. A classic single with cheese will do the trick. Nice flavor, decent freshness, and for some reason, I dig the default ketchup/mayo combo with the onions. Very solid fries. Sub them out for spicy nuggs if you're feeling frisky.

4. McDonald's. There, I said it. But I will limit it to a fresh Big Mac. It's hard to explain, but sometimes you might not be in the mood for a cheeseburger per se, but you just want a Big Mac. Fries could be the best on this list.

5. Five Guys. It's not as if it's gross or anything. It's a good burger. Kinda sloppy, and the bun will disintegrate in the double grease before you're done. Fries are meh. The gripe I have with this place is they don't really have a default. They want you to tell them what to put on it. Cop out. Put your best foot forward, and I'll make mods as I see fit. Also, be prepared to pay as much if not more than Shake Shack.

Burger King and Carl's Jr. don't belong on any list of top anything. Pure trash.
Opinions?

CDAGRIZ said:
Here are my Top 5 Fast Food/Fast Casual Burger Chains:

1. In-N-Out. Undisputed champion of the World. Double-Double animal style, fries, and a drink for like $6.50ish. People who knock the fries must drive 35 min before trying to eat them. Get them xtra crispy and enjoy that they have no cholesterol. On the price-quality-freshness-taste-service scale, there isn't a chain that can beat it. Period. Full stop.

2. Shake Shack. The East Coast's whiny answer to In-N-Out because they don't get In-N-Out. Thing is: it's really good. Very good rip-off of the champ. IDK if it's possible for a poor man's In-N-Out to cost 3x more, but if it is, you'll find it at Shake Shack. Fries are from a frozen bag of Ore-Ida crinkle cut. Serves beer, though, so . . .

3. Wendy's. A classic single with cheese will do the trick. Nice flavor, decent freshness, and for some reason, I dig the default ketchup/mayo combo with the onions. Very solid fries. Sub them out for spicy nuggs if you're feeling frisky.

4. McDonald's. There, I said it. But I will limit it to a fresh Big Mac. It's hard to explain, but sometimes you might not be in the mood for a cheeseburger per se, but you just want a Big Mac. Fries could be the best on this list.

5. Five Guys. It's not as if it's gross or anything. It's a good burger. Kinda sloppy, and the bun will disintegrate in the double grease before you're done. Fries are meh. The gripe I have with this place is they don't really have a default. They want you to tell them what to put on it. Cop out. Put your best foot forward, and I'll make mods as I see fit. Also, be prepared to pay as much if not more than Shake Shack.

Burger King and Carl's Jr. don't belong on any list of top anything. Pure trash.
Opinions?

You're doing God's work sir!

Cuervohola said:
Mousegriz said:

Cain had Metastatic Stage 4 Cancer.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/politics/herman-cain-dies-coronavirus/index.html. huh?

Back