• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid

Jesse said:
Another anti vax radio host dies of covid. The guy, Bob Enyart’s radio show was called “real science radio” in Denver. He’s like the fifth one to own the libs by rejecting vaccinations. This guy used to mock AIDS deaths in the 1980s on his show and play “Another one bites the dust” when reporting on a death. Karma has a long memory Bob, Rip.

There is several examples of him being a D Bag, except the OJ one, I like that.

Why not mention all the Liberals that said they wouldn't take the vaccine under Trump? Then they flip flopped because that's what Liberals do? How about that, the vaccine hesitancy from them? How many deaths did they cause?

Oh... Side Note... Nobody died from listening to Kamala because nobody listens to Kamala. Nobody died from listening to Kamala since the "election" because she has been hiding since then.

Copper Griz said:
This thread could go 16. Cuervohola will need a new keyboard when done

I never need a new keyboard... Something about the Liberals always running away because I'm on the side of the facts.

I don't know why you enjoy being a Liberal when your leaders constantly punk you, but that's none of my business. To each their own.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:
Something about the Liberals always running away because I'm on the side of the facts.

Ummm,....LOL,....yeah, that is no where near an accurate assumption.

That's 100 percent accurate... You run away from conversations after calling me "immature", which is a complete cop out illustrating your inability to debate. I have repeatedly exposed your leaders as morons that flip flop on everything and punk their supporters. The newest example is Ocasio Cortes at a $35,000 a ticket MET Ball wearing a "Tax the Rich" gown while showing off for the cameras like she's an A lister without wearing a mask. NO MASKS in sight, except for the servants.

Now, normal people would point to said dress and call that oddly stupid, but we are talking about someone that thinks the Earth is going to explode in 8 years, so....

But you Liberal supporters will NEVER GET IT... It's right in F****n front of your faces 24/7 and you don't get it.

??????

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Ummm,....LOL,....yeah, that is no where near an accurate assumption.

That's 100 percent accurate... You run away from conversations after calling me "immature", which is a complete cop out illustrating your inability to debate. I have repeatedly exposed your leaders as morons that flip flop on everything and punk their supporters. The newest example is Ocasio Cortes at a $35,000 a ticket MET Ball wearing a "Tax the Rich" gown while showing off for the cameras like she's an A lister without wearing a mask. NO MASKS in sight, except for the servants.

Now, normal people would point to said dress and call that oddly stupid, but we are talking about someone that thinks the Earth is going to explode in 8 years, so....

But you Liberal supporters will NEVER GET IT... It's right in F****n front of your faces 24/7 and you don't get it.

??????

giphy.gif

See? That's all you got, AKA nothing.

You know I'm right along with everyone else on my side, but you aren't allowed to admit it with words, so you admit it with pictures.

That Sheen pic is the literal translation of "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you".

Cuervohola said:

You know I'm right along with everyone else on my side, but you aren't allowed to admit it with words, so you admit it with pictures.

That Sheen pic is the literal translation of "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you".

LOL, you really are a goofy mofo. Keep up with the fringe ideology.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

Screw Fauci, I'm with George.

[media]<iframe src="https://ugetube.com/embed/7pg5kCMOjeB9fmI" frameborder="0" width="700" height="400" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/media]

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

Yet another cop out from Sir can't debate. Like I have said, it's not your fault. All you have to do is admit the truth that your cultist leaders are idiots, as they SHOW EVERY SINGLE DAY, and the healing will begin.

There's room for everybody on your side... You need about 14 steps, but there's still room.

Cuervohola said:
All you have to do is admit the truth that your cultist leaders are idiots, as they SHOW EVERY SINGLE DAY, and the healing will begin.

There's room for everybody on your side... You need about 14 steps, but there's still room.

Odd, because I feel the exact same about you. And you know why there is no reason to debate with you? Because it is a waste of time. Why try to have an educated discussion with someone that is a stubborn, closed minded person that really doesn't care what you have to say. Waste of time. OUT.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:
All you have to do is admit the truth that your cultist leaders are idiots, as they SHOW EVERY SINGLE DAY, and the healing will begin.

Odd, because I feel the exact same about you. And you know why there is no reason to debate with you? Because it is a waste of time. Why try to have an educated discussion with someone that is a stubborn, closed minded person that really doesn't care what you have to say. Waste of time. OUT.

You haven't said anything yet. Fine, start a topic on the Politics forum and we will go from there. I'm curious what you have to say that I can't obliterate because your leaders don't have a shred of common sense.

A screenshot on 08/13/21 of Montana covid cases from mt.gov showed 352 new cases. There were 2,659 active cases and 180 hospitalizations. Deaths were 1,730.

A screenshot today showed 1,183 new cases. There were 8,670 active cases and 364 hospitalizations. Deaths were 1,858.

Talk about RTD. Covid is well on its way. The governor has called out the Montana National Guard to assist hospitals.

I have heard that the vaccines reduce hospitalizations and deaths. Why not give a shot?

GRIZ PHAN said:
A screenshot on 08/13/21 of Montana covid cases from mt.gov showed 352 new cases. There were 2,659 active cases and 180 hospitalizations. Deaths were 1,730.

A screenshot today showed 1,183 new cases. There were 8,670 active cases and 364 hospitalizations. Deaths were 1,858.

Talk about RTD. Covid is well on its way. The governor has called out the Montana National Guard to assist hospitals.

I have heard that the vaccines reduce hospitalizations and deaths. Why not give a shot?

Honestly, I loved being at a Griz game again on Saturday, but I personally saw - MAYBE - 10-15 masks. Here is a thought for the Griz fans who are vaccine hold-outs, anti-maskers and those vaccinated who now think they are impervious: if this surge keeps up - and younger people especially don't get vaccinated - Covid could easily strike the team and postpone or cancel games. Here we are . . . RTD . . . DOLA . . . with the best team since at least 2009, WHY on God's Green Earth would anyone want to risk that?? I know there was euphoria in the air in WA-Griz on Saturday, but we are not there yet, folks. I hope against hope I am dead wrong, but I felt like I was in the middle of a super spreader. And those numbers are NOT in.

MsMaroon said:
GRIZ PHAN said:

Honestly, I loved being at a Griz game again on Saturday, but I personally saw - MAYBE - 10-15 masks. Here is a thought for the Griz fans who are vaccine hold-outs, anti-maskers and those vaccinated who now think they are impervious: if this surge keeps up - and younger people especially don't get vaccinated - Covid could easily strike the team and postpone or cancel games. Here we are . . . RTD . . . DOLA . . . with the best team since at least 2009, WHY on God's Green Earth would anyone want to risk that?? I know there was euphoria in the air in WA-Griz on Saturday, but we are not there yet, folks. I hope against hope I am dead wrong, but I felt like I was in the middle of a super spreader. And those numbers are NOT in.
Work your magic Ms. Maroon! *fingers crossed*

Back