• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

hunt-ducks said:
Ursa Major said:
Absolutely not. Did you go on a fantasy-driven, fetishized partisan rant about your love for Trump? That would be Steve Dill with an assist by Kem.

For the life of me, I can’t understand the thinking behind; I want to talk about politics, I know, I’ll log onto a sports board.

Since you love to throw my name around, we'll wait for you to post your real name on here. But we also know that you never will, since your estrogen levels are running a bit high. Keyboard monkey.

holey jezuss, i didn't realize it was sunshine. i'm obviously slippin'. c'mon sunny, just take note, and use, your notoriety on egriz as an honor. many try, but so few succeed at being known by name on the very popular news site, egriz. it would be an encroachment on your exceptionalism if ursa publicized its name.

Jesse said:
argh! said:
didn't say i expected something to change, but it should. also, some of the best investigational pieces about xinjiang, the ccp, the ccp's virus, etc, have come from u.s. news media. when i say "best", i mean articles containing verifiable facts, not just b.s. ranting. some media, i.e. hollywood, etc, plus sports, are pathetic in their placation of the ccp. lebron james is example #1, for me. his hypocrisy in pursuit of that red money is pathetic.
Every American company that does business in China does it for the red money. It’s been going on since Nixon and Kissinger. To continually hold LeBron up as a poster child for ccp propaganda is lame and ignores Walmart and the other red blooded American companies who are greedily the biggest beneficiary of the ccp and their money. LeBron is an advocate for his hometown and its children and for racial equality among other things, he’s for voting rights, criminal justice reform. The guy only has a high school education but is still intelligent and has balls to take a stand on things that he believes in and can negatively affect his net worth and I admire that. He’s not right about everything but he doesn’t back down either. Sound a bit like Trump lol

But he doesn’t have balls to take on the biggest violator of human rights on the planet. Why? Because it would affect his pocket book. So spare me the “he has balls” bullshit. Meanwhile, he’ll spew absolute hatred for OUR government and OUR police. If it’s so fucking horrible, why doesn’t he move to China and take the rest of the NBA with him? I’ve never in my 59 years experienced a sports league so in bed with the devil as the NBA is with China.

And he can take John Cena with him.

hunt-ducks said:
argh! said:
i don't support the far left or the far right, or either party. both can be accused of trying to manipulate elections and hold on to power, apparently for power's sake, so to speak. as for what you consider trump's accomplishments, all i will say is president's get credit for stuff they don't do. it is ironic you bring up employment, which took a huge dive thanks to trump and other's gross mishandling of the virus situation. is biden responsible for the huge relative increase in employment now? i think it is pfizer and moderna that are responsible. no credit given for speeding up the discovery of the vaccines for trump, sorry. any president would have done that, and most any would have handled the rest of the virus fallout better.

it baffles me why everybody is so gung-ho to villianise others based on perceived political beliefs, without even knowing them.

You are delusional if you think that minority unemployment rates did not plummet to 50-year lows during Trump's tenure. And, the general national unemployment rate in January, 2020 (pre-covid) was at a 20-year low. It's easy slamming Trump for "mis-handling" the national response to covid, while conveniently-forgetting that he banned flights from China and many other high-virus countries very early-on, and the libs went berserk in criticizing him for doing so. CDC later stated that the ban on flights entering America potentially saved several hundred thousand lives. Your "facts" seem to come directly from CNN. You might want to conduct your own internet search to cut through to indoctrination bullsh*t coming from the talking heads.

Nice try at saying your are an independent. If you are, then I'm Santa Claus!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/black-and-hispanic-unemployment-is-at-a-record-low.html

I just told my children that Santa lives in an aging, rundown adult living community in Arizona. They’re in their rooms crying.

Happy Now?

Ursa Major said:
hunt-ducks said:
You are delusional if you think that minority unemployment rates did not plummet to 50-year lows during Trump's tenure. And, the general national unemployment rate in January, 2020 (pre-covid) was at a 20-year low. It's easy slamming Trump for "mis-handling" the national response to covid, while conveniently-forgetting that he banned flights from China and many other high-virus countries very early-on, and the libs went berserk in criticizing him for doing so. CDC later stated that the ban on flights entering America potentially saved several hundred thousand lives. Your "facts" seem to come directly from CNN. You might want to conduct your own internet search to cut through to indoctrination bullsh*t coming from the talking heads.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/black-and-hispanic-unemployment-is-at-a-record-low.html

I just told my children that Santa lives in an aging, rundown adult living community in Arizona. They’re in their rooms crying.

Happy Now?

Change your Tampax

Ursa Major said:
hunt-ducks said:

Happy Now?

In fairness to the children, you didn't have to tell them about the Napoleon Complex, the Tommy Bahama shirts, the late nights at the Glendale Chili's bar, or the Carnival cruises. That's probably what brought the tears.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Happy Now?

In fairness to the children, you didn't have to tell them about the Napoleon Complex, the Tommy Bahama shirts, the late nights at the Glendale Chili's bar, or the Carnival cruises. That's probably what brought the tears.

I realize now it was a poor parenting choice. The waterfall crying started when I explained to them the concept of depends undergarments, plastic grass and having an Arizona driver’s license restricting one from driving anything but a golf cart.

AZGrizFan said:
...why doesn’t he move to China and take the rest of the NBA with him? I’ve never in my 59 years experienced a sports league so in bed with the devil as the NBA is with China.

The entire 'NBA' and much of the 'NFL' should be shipped to China, permanently. Let them experience the reality of the Communist shit they espouse. I think they would learn, quickly, that their opinion is as worthless as they are. Maybe it would take a trade to some unnamed franchise in the Xinjiang area before reality bit.

3-7-77 said:
AZGrizFan said:
...why doesn’t he move to China and take the rest of the NBA with him? I’ve never in my 59 years experienced a sports league so in bed with the devil as the NBA is with China.

The entire 'NBA' and much of the 'NFL' should be shipped to China, permanently. Let them experience the reality of the Communist shit they espouse. I think they would learn, quickly, that their opinion is as worthless as they are. Maybe it would take a trade to some unnamed franchise in the Xinjiang area before reality bit.
Make it all of the NFL as well.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I realize now it was a poor parenting choice. The waterfall crying started when I explained to them the concept of depends undergarments, plastic grass and having an Arizona driver’s license restricting one from driving anything but a golf cart.

Feeble and pathetic attempts at humor will not deflect from your pussiness in refusing to provide your name to the board, while you throw mine around like the keyboard monkey that you are. If you think your deflection will impress the board members that you are not pre-sex reassignment, you are living in denial. Now, provide your name, or GFY.

hunt-ducks said:
Ursa Major said:

Feeble and pathetic attempts at humor will not deflect from your pussiness in refusing to provide your name to the board, while you throw mine around like the keyboard monkey that you are. If you think your deflection will impress the board members that you are not pre-sex reassignment, you are living in denial. Now, provide your name, or GFY.

Ursa Minus and his butt-hole buddy Certified Dumb Ass, are two of the main ass clowns who have caused scores of good posters to stop posting here. When I first returned to the board to defend Raider's comments about why he and many other solid football posters never post any longer, these two made their initial pathetic play at alleging they are not part of the problem, but have returned to ruining the board once again. They can't discuss football, because they are not athletes, so they spend 16 hours a day entertaining us with pithy bullsh*t posts Sad. Ursa's birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom factory..

I am now done with this little tete-a-tete with these two losers. I'm here to talk Grizzly athletics.

Which are inactive this summer. There is the East-West Shrine Game in Billings next Saturday. Future Griz players on display. Discuss.

AZGrizFan said:
Jesse said:
Every American company that does business in China does it for the red money. It’s been going on since Nixon and Kissinger. To continually hold LeBron up as a poster child for ccp propaganda is lame and ignores Walmart and the other red blooded American companies who are greedily the biggest beneficiary of the ccp and their money. LeBron is an advocate for his hometown and its children and for racial equality among other things, he’s for voting rights, criminal justice reform. The guy only has a high school education but is still intelligent and has balls to take a stand on things that he believes in and can negatively affect his net worth and I admire that. He’s not right about everything but he doesn’t back down either. Sound a bit like Trump lol

But he doesn’t have balls to take on the biggest violator of human rights on the planet. Why? Because it would affect his pocket book. So spare me the “he has balls” bullshit. Meanwhile, he’ll spew absolute hatred for OUR government and OUR police. If it’s so f###[#] horrible, why doesn’t he move to China and take the rest of the NBA with him? I’ve never in my 59 years experienced a sports league so in bed with the devil as the NBA is with China.

his balls shrivel up and retreat inwards when it comes to the ccp. i liked how south park managed to put his ridiculous 'defense' of the ccp in an episode right after he said it. as for walmart, et al, they are all going to find out the hard way that they do business at in china at the pleasure of the ccp. once anything valuable has been copied, they'll be squeezed out, just like tesla is starting to be squeezed out. people doing business in china are foolish. they might make a buck now, but in the end, they'll be like uber, facebook, twitter, google, youtube, amazon, etc, - copied and banned or booted out of the market. however, the chinese people love basketball, and their own players aren't very good, so there's going to be a market for the nba for a long time. the players making big bucks there are obviously fine with that, although you would think they'd be rich enough already to develop a conscience. that's one reason i dislike lebron, even though i agree with some of the stands he has taken. having a value system that is adjusted based on which country he is dealing with is just repulsive to me.

sorry again, greenie, for taking this thread in this direction. but i'll try to nudge it towards the original purpose with this article about how hong kongers don't trust getting vaccinated, because of the fear of crappy chinese vaccines with a history of killing people - for instance, initially it was reported that quite a few were dying after the sinovac vaccine, but those reports stopped, probably thanks to government censorship. there is also fear that the ccp is going to take the opportunity to get everybody's dna, for snooping purposes. here's the article: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/04/hong-kong-trust-vaccine/618469/

hunt-ducks said:
hunt-ducks said:

Ursa Minus and his butt-hole buddy Certified Dumb Ass, are two of the main ass clowns who have caused scores of good posters to stop posting here. When I first returned to the board to defend Raider's comments about why he and many other solid football posters never post any longer, these two made their initial pathetic play at alleging they are not part of the problem, but have returned to ruining the board once again. They can't discuss football, because they are not athletes, so they spend 16 hours a day entertaining us with pithy bullsh*t posts Sad. Ursa's birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom factory..

I am now done with this little tete-a-tete with these two losers. I'm here to talk Grizzly athletics.

You think about me a lot. It’s cute. I wish you weren’t a fat, old man who can’t stop fingering his butthole. Remember when you lied about playing “varsity baseball” when there was no team at UM. How many times have you been banned? O/U 20?

Pr can you please put a stop to all these political posts, maybe ban a few of em and give the reset a temporary ban. Come on step up and police your thread. Thanks

This is eGriz. Threads go where they will, title is just a starting point. Like smoke from a fire, try to control that. Noble effort at control, but doomed to failure.

hunt-ducks said:
hunt-ducks said:

Oh Stevie, you were doing so well sticking to sports this time around. In one evening your personality spills over and you’re back to the homophobic and misogynistic comments. Would you like to go for the trifecta and throw out another racist comment?

Maybe you can tell us about your made-up buddies? Like Nipsey, your Black golfing buddy that agrees with everything you say. Or threaten us with your good buddy ‘Shaky’, the Vietnam era sniper. Maybe impress us with ‘Hawkeye’ the NFL scout.

Ah, the good old days. Life has certainly passed you by.

Ursa Major said:
hunt-ducks said:

Oh Stevie, you were doing so well sticking to sports this time around. In one evening your personality spills over and you’re back to the homophobic and misogynistic comments. Would you like to go for the trifecta and throw out another racist comment?

Maybe you can tell us about your made-up buddies? Like Nipsey, your Black golfing buddy that agrees with everything you say. Or threaten us with your good buddy ‘Shaky’, the Vietnam era sniper. Maybe impress us with ‘Hawkeye’ the NFL scout.

In a way, it’s kind of sad to witness his deterioration. The end of an era. He’s in good hands at Mesa Vista. I hope he can enjoy these final years of cognition.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

In a way, it’s kind of sad to witness his deterioration. The end of an era. He’s in good hands at Mesa Vista. I hope he can enjoy these final years of cognition.

:lol: :clap:

Back